January 2014 Awake

by wisdomfrombelow 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Technically, the Prodigal Son was a good movie. Content wise, it sucked. Imagine if the GB really witnessed about Christ Jesus. Wouldn't the Holy Spirit help them make the greatest film about Christ in all of human history?! Sadly, they are not really interested in doing that. They would rather promote the corporation's interests.

• St George of England
    St George of England

@factfinder - Yes we have received the Jan 1, 2014 Public WT, January 2014 Awake and the Jan 15, Study WT this week along December 2013 KM. We also get LP, Simplified and Foreign Language. Each publisher gets one copy of each magazine, the rest are on a serve yourself basis.

Day's Text and Calendars were also delivered but no YB as yet.

George

• factfinder
    factfinder

Thanks St. George!

It seems they are sending the magazines faster now. Or have you been recieving them this fast all along?

Can you obtain extra copies of the study edition and Simplified edition?

A sister from another congregation was bringing me the public w and g each month and the Text book and calander each year, but she has not been by in two months. I hope she is ok. I'll have to contact her to see what happened. Perhaps she is no longer an active witness.

I'm hoping she can get a copy of the new nwt for me.

• St George of England
    St George of England

@factfinder - In our congregation the Simplified WT is only ordered for those who request it but the Study WT is always available. During the weeks a particular copy is studied there is a pile of them at the rear of the hall for anyone who forgets/loses their copy.

George

• factfinder
    factfinder

@St. George,

Thanks!

The sister who was bringing me the magazines told me a few years ago she could not get an extra copy of the study edition, and so gave me her copy when she was done with it .

I will mention to her about taking an extra copy for me. The August public issues were the last ones she dropped by.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit