Nugget's Latest work in progress (pen and ink)

by cantleave 33 Replies latest jw experiences

• Reopened Mind
    Reopened Mind

nugget Your work is AMAZING!!! Thanks for sharing it with us. Reopened Mind

• dontplaceliterature
    dontplaceliterature

Great work, Jane. You're incredible.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Beautiful!

• wasblind
    wasblind

Awsome

• LV101
    LV101

Amazing - love the work. Is this kind of like pointalism in oil technique where dots connect the composition. Whatever it is sure looks amazing.

• nugget
    nugget

Thank you for all your comments. It is a work in progress and I need to ground the fox into the landscape and finish the background. I am hoping to get 9 pictures ready for the exhibition so I can pick the best 6.

This is an exciting project as there is a lot of new things to learn not least getting prints done and framing but it is lovely to do something with my art finally after all this time. I would urge anyone to brush off their skills and dive in, The organisation robbed us of time but can't take away our talents as the number of musicians, artists and writers on this board testifies.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

WONDERFULLLLLLL!!!!!!

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

Amazing cantleave.................I wonder how many dots make up the viper picture?

• besty
    besty

its amazingly great work - maybe you could scan a closeup of a 1" square and post that?

• cantleave
    cantleave

You are getting too techy now Paul, I just photograhed these with my Canon ixus.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit