Some duplicates to be aware of ...

by Simon 29 Replies latest jw friends

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Buta.
    Sorry. No spaceship.

Want me to fly you to the stars instead?

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Yes he's fluent in Spanish. You should have read his emails to my mom when he was "Ernesto from Argentina" and gave her some schpeel about how the Argentinan JWs were "persecuted." Obviously he took it out of the yearbook LOL.

• larc
    larc

Mister Wiz,

Is it wrong, illegal, illegetimate for one of the personas to be Mario Kempes and ask for money? Is it wrong for another persona, helpothers, to ask for us to funnel money through him after 9-11?

Wiz, you be the judge.

• Valis
    Valis

larc, above all of that there is the concept of making us paranoid about new posters that are legitimate. That is the worst thing in my opinion. Do I treat this person with open arms or do I wait and not welcome them because they might be a reincarnation of some jackass troll? Terribly annoying.

thewiz, Simon holds the keys to this kingdom and does right by us when he lets us know if someone is toying with us. What if some of the DNS info Simon collected pointed out that the posters were internal WT people, using WT computers, or from the Catholic dioscese, or any other religious affiliation that didn't like frank talk about touchy subjects? Would it be so bad to expose them? Seeing as we try to expose as much as possible, I think maybe not. Just my thoughts. Besides, smurfs kick troll ass any day!

• thewiz
    thewiz

larc

As I recall Simon said he would censure anyone who used names, he didn't care who the person was that was "outed" in this way, or the person who does the "outing."

If it's a matter of fraud then it should be reported to the authorities. The authority in this case is not the employer, but the law. a leagal system. That process would then take over.

• thewiz
    thewiz

Valis

Simon holds the keys to this kingdom and does right by us when he lets us know if someone is toying with us.
    I hear/heard the same from the WTB&TS too. So he's protecting us from any other viewpoints or dangers of opinions by others who don't think alike? That's a form of mind control. Maybe I'm missing a deeper problem that I am not aware of.

What if some of the DNS info Simon collected pointed out that the posters were internal WT people, using WT computers, or from the Catholic dioscese, or any other religious affiliation that didn't like frank talk about touchy subjects?
    the purpose of that information is for his statistics regarding how his server is facing up to the demand etc. Not to be used to turn around and expose someone or turn them into their employer, just because he doesn't like them. It's the ethics of it.

On Smurfs

I told this one up in Alaska to brothers who were listening to gossip.
    I brought up John Denver and they jumped on the Gossip about John Denver hates JDubs.

There was a woman walking down the street when two hardened Smurfs jumped out dragged her into the alley and had their way with her.

A couple of weeks later another woman was walking by the same alley and the Smurfs jumped out and grabbed her and dragged back into the same alley.

Well she fought with them and said, "I can't let you do that to me under any circumstances I will fight to the death if I have to. I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses and will not allow you to have your way with me." She then proceeded to give them a more thorough witness.
    Well they were impressed by her witness so much they let her go.

By now the brothers were literally at the edge of thier seats salivating over the Smurf story (I believe this was about the time of the height of Smurf stories).

And you know because of that witness both of those Smurfs are in the truth today. Just to teach them for listening to gossip.

• LDH1
    LDH1

Wiz says:

I hear/heard the same from the WTB&TS too. So he's protecting us from any other viewpoints or dangers of opinions by others who don't think alike? That's a form of mind control. Maybe I'm missing a deeper problem that I am not aware of.

Simon does not = WBTS. *HE* doesn't claim to speak for God. In all of the posts I've read of his, he's never once professed to be God's spokeman on earth. Therefore, he's not held to the same standard they (falsely) hold themselves to.

Simon = owner of a public forum. He pays the bills, he sets the rules. So, no, he's not Big Brother and no, this isn't thought control. You and I are here as his guests.

Deleting accounts of those who commit fraud and are in general just here to annoy the hell out of others is done at his discretion. Just chalk it up to him being an asshole, this is his chessboard and he can checkmate anybody at any damn time he pleases. [8>]

Lisa

• butalbee
    butalbee

I've noticed many that seem a little fishy, subtle hints in there posts that remind me of others, sorta clammy in their responses, like they've done more than lurk, but have played some kind of active posting role as a multiple personality. But I mean if they have nothing better to do than post under a 100 different aliases, resurrect themselves, come out of the closet w/ new stories and characters, that's great, that's their world and if they have all that free time to do so, I would recommend them to maybe get a job. But that is only my opinion, this statement is far from fact, just to clarify.

And this is Simon's kingdom, this board was created by him and is maintained by him. I consider it an honor and a privilege that he let's me post on it, and I think others should feel the same way.

Want me to fly you to the stars instead?
    Yeah, hun, let's go....
  • SexKitten
    SexKitten

Hey! My first troll. Neato!

Hey RF are you two timing prisca....
    Thankyou Simon for allowing me to be here. I just found out that you run the site, through Stephanus and prisca. I have never laughed so much since I started reading the posts it was RF that made me think I would really enjoy these people on my pc and all the great times I had with others at outtings.
    THANKYOU ALL!!

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Um ok a little confused here. I've noticed it seems, several people posting under different names and no one says much of anything about it. Is it against the rules? Myself I have several standard names which I use on yahoo, and should I ever use them here I will make it clear that they are me.

As to the money thing, well sheesh dont send folks money no matter how sad their sobs stories are. Boo hoo hoo..I am playin violins. That's what I tell em when they try that nonsense on me.

That having been said, my cult is really floudering bad. Pretty soon I am gonna have to get a job since I really only have one member (me) in my cult. So any and all donations are welcome. That way I can stay the job situation as long as possible. I mean honestly, a cult leader should not have to work should he?

Let's see, three wives, seven concubines, nine slave girls, and twenty-seven black nazi female body guards. I've only got forty-five women to go and my cult is complete

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit