How to DF 2 People… With ZERO Proof! New YouTube video and article

by RayPublisher 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

@Sir82 - I can see that... but all he did was show him a photo from a 2005 WT, no a-poo-state literature was involved it is CRAZY this story...

• tornapart
    tornapart

How could a mother do that to her own son? Turn him in, knowing he could get df'ed. Will she shun him now?

Also what about their lawyer. Have they got anything to go on?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I predict there will be a lot more of these "kangaroo courts" with those who are attempting to fade and who speak disrespectfully of the "holy ones" -- be it the GB (WTS) -- or even the "spirit-directed" Elders in their congregation.

New WT Motto: "If in doubt, put them out!"

Anyone who has learned the TTATT is the most dangerous threat to the welfare of the WTS.

Doc

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

marked

• gymbob
    gymbob

Pretty much the same thing happened to me years ago. I tried to fade but they were not going to let it happen. They kept hounding me to meet with them, finally they said if I didn't meet with them, they would DF me. On what grounds?? Not wanting to go to meetings anymore? Wanting to be left alone? Well, I'd have to come to the meeting to find out. So I went to the damn meeting and told them you can't fire me, I quit! Handed the closest elder standing next to me my DA letter and walked out the front door. Wished I'd have done it 25 years ago...

• whathappened
    whathappened

Gestapo tactics!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Excellent video, you are really good at making these.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

"Ya' gotta' have something firm!"- RayPublisher to "Elder Pete"

LMAO

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Attention lurkers and newbies:

This is the real reason that Mike and Kim were disfellowshipped: they refused to kowtow--or even acquiesce--to the authority of the local body of elders.

This video highlights the many hypocritical flaws of the WTBTS. There is no due process. Elders can disgregard Bible commands and even violate WT Rules if, and whenever, it suits them. They can bully, threaten and intimidate with impunity. The WT Legal Department will even back them up in this.

They shroud their threats in passive aggressive language, pretending to offer "spiritual assistance" and "help" when it is clear from the letters that the elders wrote to Mike and Kim that there was already a presumption of guilt.

This is not about "Truth." It is not about serving God, following Jesus or living according to Bible principles of love, forgivness or compassion. There is not "Worldwide Brotherhood." - John 13:35

It's all about submission and obedience, nothing more.

It's a cult!

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

More important information for lurkers and newbies:

Judicial Hearing Procedures of Jehovah's Witnesses are Bible Based:

The modern judicial hearing procedures of Jehovah's Witnesses are based on a Bible account.

It's a fairly familiar account. You'll recognize it immediately:

An individual is required to appear before numerous judges against his will. He is not allowed any representation or even anyone to accompany him simply for moral support. He is not told the charges prior to the hearing, nor is he informed what the evidence is against him or who the witnesses will be. He is outnumbered by both his accusers and the judges. No outside, independent observers are allowed to insure that his civil rights are not violated nor are there to be any formal, public records kept of the judicial proceedings.

He stands alone.

Do you recognize this account? Does it sound familiar? As a model for modern day Judicial Hearings of Jehovah's Witnesses, who does the individual represent? Who do the judges represent? Do you think the results of that Biblical judicial proceeding were just or not? Why or why not?

Which side would you have wanted to be on in the Biblical account? Which side, if any, do you find yourself on today?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit