How to DF 2 People… With ZERO Proof! New YouTube video and article

by RayPublisher 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

This story is quite remarkable and no doubt many will appreciate it being told. It is telling for several reasons; it highlights the fact that the Watchtower Organization can expel and marginalize anyone for literally anything if they are crossed. They did that to Ray Franz back in the early 1980s and they recently have done it to these fine folks.

There are some six pieces of documentation in the account and it is in some ways “a complicated mess”, but it really boils down to a couple of active Witnesses informing on someone to the elders. Once the accusations are made, the Kingdom Hall gossip-mill and then even the Watchtower machinery begins to turn. If you do not play ball then they can simply call three strikes and you will be put out.

Read the article at www.jwstruggle.com/2013/10/how-to-disfellowship-two-people-with-zero-proof/

Or jump straight to the YouTube video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7Vmm-dqsTjk

I want to thank Mike and Kim for letting me tell their story! Their YouTube channel is located at:

www.youtube.com/kimmymbrooks/

• BU2B
    BU2B

Thanks Eric! I will watch this later. Marking

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Great video.

Brings up a great point that most JWs will deny .

• Londo111
    Londo111

marked

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

marked

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

BUMPED!!! At the end of the day, the WTBTS is a cold, heartless corporation. I am glad Mike and Kim are free and have each other. Great video Bro!

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Can they sue?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Excellent video.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

SMALL UPDATE:

Mike just told me said that his brother was never even a JW (I didn't know that) so that means that they only had ONE bogus hearsay "Witness" against him, his mother... how pathetic their so-called "facts" were...

• sir82
    sir82

Mike just told me said that his brother was never even a JW (I didn't know that) so that means that they only had ONE bogus hearsay "Witness" against him

For what it's worth, the elders manual says that testimony of unblelievers "may" be accepted.

The whole process is a farce, of course, but they kinda sorta did maintain their "2 witness" rule.

Good enough for the WTS branch office, anyway.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit