FLAPDOODLE is what I call it---how about you?

by Terry 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Terry
    Terry

Okay, try this on and see if it fits.

The angels saw the daughters of men and came down and had sexual relations producing offspring.

FLAPDOODLE:

Angels are spirits, right?

How is it these spirits have the power of creation?

What power of creation, you ask? The physical human body with DNA in the sperm!

How can a mere Angel manage that formidable miracle?

The Watch Tower likes to sneak in a mystical word like "materialized." Sorry, that is dishonest. It doesn't address the physical reality of sex and reproduction!

On to the next one.

Jesus had a spooky encounter with a demon-possessed man in the country of the Gadarenes. The man could not be bound by chains because of the number of demons inside. The spokesman for the demons called himself "Legion." ('For we are many.') Jesus cast the demons into swine and they drowned.

FLAPDOODLE

Okay, Pilgrim--level with me; just how teeny tiny are those demons? You can stuff a Legion (5,000) into a human body? Really?

What's the point in crowding into a human like clowns in a clown car? Is that the best use of your time? Is there an advantage in having so many demons inside just one person rather than infesting 5,000 persons? What's the point in transferring into a herd rather than just one pig? Why not just leave the man alone fer Christ's sake? :)

The story reeks.

The Faithful Slave has the very important task of doing the Master's bidding! Serving "Food at the Proper Time."

FLAPDOODLE!

How Faithful is the anointed Governing Body seeing how they've served the Armageddon feast at the WRONG TIME over and over and over?

Wouldn't you fire your servants if they continued to announce the meal before it was ready and left the guests at the table with their stomachs growling?

Wouldn't serving the meal at the wrong time make those slaves EVIL since they continue doing it after embarassing the Master again and again?

What is FLAPDOODLE? Pure nonsense.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

i agree with you about the DNA they supposedly passed something on angelic. which may still be here.

Maybe one day we will open a Nephilim park.

• designs
    designs

How dare you doubt the power of Mighty Mouse.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Is it a breed of dog like a labradoodle?

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Another good one, Terry!

LoisLane

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

What is FLAPDOODLE?

Mythological bullshit.

To not realize that or accept that in itself is being intellectual dishonest in are modern era.

Many of these so called mythological events were told as a effort to heighten the relevance of these select supernatural beings.

There were many gods created in past human history solely out of human imagination along with human ignorance of the world in

which those people had lived, as well the stories told by the people who were worshiping their own particular gods.

In a sadly ironic way human ignorance of the past has carried itself forward toward human ignorance of today.

• LucidChimp
    LucidChimp

Poppycock... Or as Dave Gorman says "cock of the poppiest kind".

I always wondered, if the angels could "materialize" bodies for some hanky panky, and christ could do the same to trick his followers into believing his body was the same one he had before he died... Why the need to separate the two hopes at all? They could even keep their 144.000 idiots in charge.

They could just have everyone on earth or in heaven depending on their fancy that day.

"Feel like being human again for a while? Materialize away!"

Flapdoodle indeed.

• QueenWitch
    QueenWitch

I thought angels didn't have free will. If that's the case, then how could they lust after human women (which brings up another question, are all angels male?) and how could Satan become Satan? the dubs teach that he lusted after worship so he used free will?

• adamah
    adamah

The idea of supernatural spirits interbreeding with humans is quite an ancient myth that easily predates Genesis, so the author(s) had to work that common belief of folk religion into the story.

The problem is that a God who created everything (including animals, angels, and humans) only looks like a goofball, since these half-breeds apparently resulted in a corruption of humanity, but even in spite of the Flood, God forgot to block the "loophole" which allowed fallen angels to continue to produce offspring AFTER the Flood, as well (something the Genesis account even admits, but doesn't even try to explain).

Of course, Jehovah himself wanted to get him a piece of that Kit Kat Bar, too, except he used the of Holy Spirit to get it on with that Jewess hotty, Mary.

LucidChimp said-

They could just have everyone on earth or in heaven depending on their fancy that day.

I've always thought those fallen angels were allowed a weekend pass, kind of like soldiers in basic training who get a weekend pass to head downtown, and a few went AWOL.

Re: the herd of swine, uh, WHAT exactly would a herd of swine be doing in sea-side Galilee, being that pork were unclean animals, and even touching them would render a Jew unclean?

I know a plot device when I see one!

Adam

• Terry
    Terry

Speaking of "male" angels. . .

An angel is sexless and a different classification of creature, too.

Isn't it odd angels would find human women lustworthy? Why no lesbian angels or female human body materializations?

Why not have one angel become human male and another becomes human female and then the offspring would be--what? Godzilla?

I imagine the Watch Tower theologians embrace the whole Nephilim chimera idea so as to accomodate Greek mythology and make it into

an ACTUAL history of human affairs rather than make-believe!

That would be a nice surprise question for J-Dubs at the door when they knock.

House holder: "Hey, I understand you folks believe Greek mythology is actually true!"

J-Dub: "Huh-no we don't."

H.H.: "Yeah, you do."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit