All JW Elders World Wide...A Call To Action!

by bjc2read 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LaFrancia
    LaFrancia

Internet gives us the opportunity to learn quickly and share ideas. OK?

Our ideas is this : THEOCRAZY SHARED or SHARED THEOCRAZY ....my english..ohhhhh

The reform should have this sound : SHARING.....sharing...sharing

The concept of PIRAMIDAL THEOCRAZY should be replaced with the concept of THEOCRAZY SHARED.

In this post we did a translation from the italian language

http://j-w-reforms.blogspot.it/

Thank you for your attention

• integ
    integ

C'mon guys.

There is no possible way that ANY grassroots operation could ever get any steam against the GB or the organization.

All that would happen is ANYONE involved in even trying to refute or question the "slave" on ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER will be disfellowshipped and that's that.

It's a nice idea but they have it set up where any dissention would be swiftly and decisively squashed in its tracks.

You guys know this.

• LaFrancia
    LaFrancia

OK INTEG.

Yes i'm know this.

The important thing for us is to get the message across without the filter of C/O and D/O.

We have to By-Pass the ladder and talk directly to the top.

We are 7 levels of power managemaent,this is no longer sustainable we have to cut and reform........ohhhhh...i'm sorry for my english is not good.

Ciao

• anonymouz
    anonymouz

This Bethel apostasy is the foretold signal of Dan11:32a as 2Thess2:3. No human can save an org given to divine judgment. (Dan8:13-14; 1Pet4:17).

You will just have to ride out the storm with other JWs and others witnessing the organizational fall of JWs in the coming world events of national bankruptcy accelerated by whatever world events will catalyze the collapse in an engineered form.

Most JWs are now as Bible and prophecy stagnant and distracted by Bethel lawlessness as anyone else, imaging Bethel is needed by God and cannot undergo a horrific judgment. But that is what the UN NGO "transgression causing desolation" of Dan8:13 ensures. JW think a wildbeast covenant is OK with God, because they could read books at the UN library and say nothing as regards prophecy.

JWs have strayed far and wide from wat they call "true worship". And it is prophecy before it is lawless hypocrisy, JWs are foretold to defect prior to the final judgment cycle in an organized fashion typified by the Bethel organized lawless apostasy. (2Pet2:1-3).

Only God and Christ can actually clean out the JW and Bethel system of spiritual cancer.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

@ anonymouz - That's a pretty bold set of theories.

Some would say that the WT is a man-made religion that never had God's approval to begin with.

• LaFrancia
    LaFrancia

....sono circondati,non gli faremo nulla,... escano fuori con le riforme in mano !!!!!!

Stop alle contribuzioni finchè non vi sarà TRASPARENZA e RESPONSABILITA'

Saluti

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

lafrancia, can I draw your attention to posting guideline No. 8, below ? Thank you.

And Ray said " Some would say that the WT is a man-made religion that never had God's approval to begin with."

Count me in as one of the "some" Eric, they never had God's approval, ......ever.

• LaFrancia
    LaFrancia

ok excuse me ....thank you for the ......i read guideline 8 .

this is the post in english translate :

...are surrounded,they'll do anything,....come up with reforms in hand!!!!!!

Stop donation as long as there will be TRAnSPARENCY and RESPONSiBILITY

GREETINGS

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

I agree with RayPublisher — why reform a religion/cult that clearly never had God's approbation anyway, even from the start?

The whole 1919 thing is total BS, since at the time the Bible Students were still celebrating Christmas and had many catholic views.
    Even today the Borg sneers on that period, and would disfellowship anyone practicing the religion as it was practiced in 1919.

• dqFreedom
    dqFreedom

Stand up for Jesus, His Father and TRUTH!

LOT Did NOT Try to Clean Sodom or Gomorrah! HE Just LEFT!!

NOAH or MOSES did not TRY to Clean The Wickedness from their Circumstances- They CHANGED their Circumstances!! By LEAVING!

How exactly Can Wickedness be Removed from Satan's House of "The Jehovah Witnesses"

How Can The "Jeh-Witness" CULT Be Swept "CLEAN??" IT Can NOT!!

FLEE FROM HER! OR Share HER Plagues!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit