All JW Elders World Wide...A Call To Action!

by bjc2read 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bjc2read
    bjc2read

This just posted on a JW Reform Board at this link:

http://meletivivlon.com/2013/10/13/remember-those-who-instructed-you/#comment-4950

To: All Jehovah's Witnesses Elders World Wide ... A Call To Action!

Quote:

First of all, let me say to Xxxxxx…your piece written above is BRILLIANTLY worded! Job well-done!

I find, the fact that the Governing Body has reduced CT Russell, in the July 15th, 2013 study issue, to practically nothingness, is appalling. This may be the “last straw” that “elders” around the world can take, in all good conscience. Because now, CT Russell has become just like John the Baptizer…leading us to where? To the current 8 members of the Governing Body??? That's a joke. This article and such like other explanations (like “overlapping generation”) of things of recent years is incredibly unscriptural and unspiritual and shows the great bible ignorance of the Governing Body, plain and simple. These bible explanations found in our publications released in recent years, have become a stinging insult to new bible studies and interested persons, and other potential baptismal candidates who show interest, to actually consider this as “food at the proper time,” from Jehovah and Jesus. (Matt. 24:45-47)

Solution: I suggest, the same “holy spirit” that supposedly appointed the Governing Body to office, is also the exact same “holy spirit” that has supposedly appointed the body of elders around the world, in over 100,000 congregations worldwide. That is our belief, per Acts 20:28. (The notion that there was a first century governing body issuing orders to the local elders of the first century has been disproved many times on this website. No such arrangement existed, only Jesus-appointed “apostles” had any extraordinary authority over “elders” of the first century. And we all know, there are no INSPIRED “apostles” on earth today.)

I, for the foregoing reasons and others, recommend that a body of “elders” begin to be gathered earth wide, using this website as a springboard, where “elders” (in whom, we already accept and believe are appointed by “holy spirit”) be formed to become a special spiritual policy-forming elder “caucus” and/or elder “constituency” whereby all information written by Watchtower Society Headquarters Personnel & other “parties” (AKA Governing Body) be “proofed,” “checked over” and finally “approved” by the same said special elder body “constituency” before released to the “sheep” [congregations in general] by way of the study articles for general consumption, as approved “food” from the Faithful & Discreet Slave. In so doing, this would become an “answer” to whats being written from Headquarters of late. Also, it becomes, a definitive, “plan of action” on the body of elders part, earth wide.

I believe, Jehovah and Jesus, would approve of such needed actions, on the “spirit-appointed” elders part, earth wide.

I further recommend, Xxxxx Xxxxx, lead this elder “constituency” itself, and act as “Coordinator” of this Special World Wide “Elder” Caucus. If necessary, a special discussion board could be set up, for this very purpose, so that elders from around the world, could contribute their thoughts on these vital issues.

Let it be said, I (and many others) have just as much belief that Jehovah and Jesus had something to do with the establishment and maintenance of this particular website, and the ideas flowing therefrom, than I do with what’s being currently “passed off” as spiritual “food,” written in the Watchtower publications, of recent. In short it could be said, the Watchtower Society & Company, brought this upon themselves, by their own hand and devices. I believe, from henceforth, they must be “monitored,” [by the world wide body of "elders"] in order to protect the “sheep” from potential, spiritual harm, whether intended or done unwittingly. (Acts 20:28-30)

In conclusion let me say, if I am to believe (as do still many others) God’s “holy spirit” has appointed all elders in all congregations, and that’s all elders and not just the Governing Body, then these same said “elders” must then speak with a “collective” voice. Which of course means, all elders then, must have a say in the internal affairs, beliefs, practices and teachings that govern and legislate affairs affecting the congregations of Jehovah’s Witnesses world wide. Then too I further believe, the Governing Body of New York and Watchtower Society Headquarters by necessity, is thus, merely a part of that greater constituency of “elders” that GOVERN the entire body of congregations, over 100,000 earth wide. They are a thus, part of it, and NOT … NOT the final word on what is fed to the “sheep” on an earth wide basis, if the earth wide “body of elders” has anything to say about it. And this position, is scriptural, I believe.

Therefore let it be known, these duly appointed-by-holy-spirit, spiritual “shepherds” are NOT going to sit by idly, and pretend they don’t see danger, creeping nearer and nearer to the flock. This they will not do.

It is unfortunate that things have progressed to this low level of spirituality in our organization, but because of our current situation, many “elders” now know (with the release of the July 15th, 2013 issue for sure), it has become quite necessary to take courage at this “critical time” (2 Tim. 3:1), from the words of first century “apostle” and “elder” of his time, Paul when he said:

“Hence I call you to witness this very day that I am clean from the blood of all men, for I have NOT HELD BACK from telling you all the counsel of God.”

And further reminded us all,

“Pay attention to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the holy spirit has appointed you overseers, to shepherd the congregation of God,which he purchased with the blood of his own [Son].” — See Acts 20:26-28.

If we do not speak out now, at this time, then no “elder” in any body of elders from around the world, will be able to repeat the words of Paul, with a clear conscience. Now is the time to speak out … Now is the time to “speak” in behalf of the “speechless one,” [weakened congregation members] and speak in behalf of all those “that are passing away” [leaving the congregations, and stepping down from positions of leadership, etc.] and perishing in spiritual obscurity by going back to Satan’s world, because of the deplorable, “detestable things,” things that many in positions of leadership, are now “sighing & groaning” about, the world over. — See Proverbs 31:8, 9; Ezekiel 9:4.

End of quote.

• St George of England
    St George of England

I don't think they claim that Holy Spirit actually appoints them any longer.

"Under the direction of the Governing Body,men who meet the Scriptual requirements are appointed to serve as elders or ministerial servants in the congregations.*

Those who meet the qualifications can be said to have been appointed by holy spirit."

*Although the congregation recommended the seven certified men, the actual appointment was made by the apostles.

Bearing Thorough Witness Page 43 par 20

The Holy Spirit has appointed too many failures over the years, he has lost the job.

George

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

The original article, at the top of the page, by "Meleti Vivlon" makes a great pont. We are/were always told to respect those who brought us to a knowledge that the Trinity, Immortal Soul, Hellfire etc were not scriptural.

"Remember where you learned what you know, and who from" we were told.

Based on that, today's GB claims that we should respect, obey and follow them.

But, as Meleti points out, there was no GB before 1919, and all these "Liberating Truths" were brought to us by Russell, not Rutherford and his Cronies, and certainly not by todays GB, or any previous one.

Again, the GB are claiming for themselves the right to leadership, based upon NOTHING !

I do not think the Call to Arms by "Observer 17" will come to much, great idea though it is.

• wantingtruth
    wantingtruth

It seems that many "sheep" are making known their voice

italian

• LaFrancia
    LaFrancia

I am italian brother, in italy we have problem in the Bhetel of Rome and 3 brother of Canada and United States are in italy for this situation.

proclamatoreconsapevole.blogspot.com and

j-w-reforms.blogspot.it explain this situation

Thank you

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

Welcome LaFrancia, whats happening in Rome?

insot4

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Great sites LaFrancia I wish that the WT would reform but I doubt they ever will.

• suavojr
    suavojr

Great sites indeed! Their is a storm brewing...

• LaFrancia
    LaFrancia

in italy we had problems with the leadership of Bethel Rome.

In the past 15 years some of the brothers of the committee branch were removed from their position and sent away from the betel family.

At this time,there are 3 brothers of the united states and canada in the committee branch : pat. Lafranca, Boscaino and greg Cicciù whith italian origin.

Communication between the branch and the brotherhood is absent,but the BASE of Jehovah's people want to know the details and put in front of their RESPONSIBILITIES offenders.

BASE 10+1 reforms asks TO RETURN TO FASHION HONESTY AMONG JEHOVAH'S PEOPLE,especially at the top of the scale of asset managementof the kingdom

With Regard

• DeWandelaar
    DeWandelaar

Standard answers on these "rebelry" would be that you guys are fighting against Mozes as Korach and his fellows did. We all know it is bullocks but that is a standard answer you will hear. If they could they would call fire from the heavens to torch your sorry elders asses.

If I were an Elder I would not even have bothered. I would step down, show those guys the finger and tell them to *****

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit