What do you think of the word:"THEOCRACY"

by Rip 15 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Faithful Witness
    Faithful Witness

Actually, it is defined as God-directed government. I guess the GB was not lying. They ARE appointed! The`oc´ra`cy

n. 1. Government of a state by the immediate direction or administration of God; hence, the exercise of political authority by priests as representing the Deity.
    2. The state thus governed, as the Hebrew commonwealth before it became a kingdom.
  • Faithful Witness
    Faithful Witness

Actually, it is defined as God-directed government. I guess the GB was not lying. They ARE appointed! The`oc´ra`cy

n. 1. Government of a state by the immediate direction or administration of God; hence, the exercise of political authority by priests as representing the Deity.
    2. The state thus governed, as the Hebrew commonwealth before it became a kingdom.
  • BU2B
    BU2B

I decided I wouldnt want to live under one, even when I was still asleep thinking JWs have the truth. The realiztion that I dinnt want the carrot they dangled evaporated their power over me. This enabled me to start truly awakening to TTATT.

To answer your question, I get a picture of a tyrannical extreme govt. Saudi Arabia, Iran, the Taliban, and the Spanish Inquisition come to mind.

• Rip
    Rip

Talibans, Boko haram want a theocracy!!

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

Theocracy v. Theocrazy

Theocracy is what you get when God rules.

Theocrazy is what you get when men rule while claiming they rule for God.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

It's a word I haven't seen in the bible. I read that Jesphus used this word.

As for the WBT$, they use it as another of their loaded language words.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit