Favorite scripture in your present journey

by Separation of Powers 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

I like Luke 4:16-20,probably, but i also like to read 1 Corinthians 15 and Romans 6 and 10.

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

2 CORINTHIANS 13:5

Examine yourselves to see whether you are still in the Christian faith. Test yourselves! Don't you recognize that you are people in whom Jesus Christ lives? Could it be that you're failing the test?
  • leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

Of Christ: Acts 4:12 - Furthermore, there is no salvation in anyone else, for there is not another name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must get saved.

urthermore, there is no salvation in anyone else, for there is not another name+under heaven that has been given among men by which we must get saved.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Ca 7:8

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

Got into a heated debate with a dear JW friend I'm hoping will leave... I had been doing SO well in teaching in snippets. Something was said and I let loose. Yes, I used that darn "C" word (cult for those who were challenged by that) again... and again... and *ahem* again.

The last thing on my mind were Bible verses.

I went to a quiet outdoor place to get some air and calm myself. The following verse immediately came to mind...

"Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

That's the verse I'm going to hold onto for a minute.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit