The Revamped Organization

by Nosferatu 21 Replies latest jw friends

• factfinder
    factfinder

Things are much different since I started studying the truth book in 1976.

The new GB was never supposed to be!

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

The customer is always right and been as the customer changes as the decades fall away,s o must Watchtower...... And microsoft and apple and and ford and.....

• prologos
    prologos

that begs the question of the wife(or rarely husband) who divorces the patner for "--extreme spritual endangerment--", when in reality, in the period when the vows were exchanged, the truth that they mutually supported was totally different.

He/she stillprovides the Old/yet new light support.right?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

The Doctrines have all changed in recent times.

BUT IT IS STILL THE SAME HIGH CONTROL, MIND CONTROLLING CULT IT ALWAYS WAS.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

The new GB was never supposed to be!

Yeah, that's a good point too. We should've been in Paradise Erf by now. Instead, we got a literature revamp. Maybe the literature IS the new world! Look at me, I just figured out some new light! :)

• rmt1
    rmt1

"Maybe the literature IS the new world! Look at me, I just figured out some new light! :)"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS0Q_kKzkZo&list=PLsW4L56sbHQtfmwOHKhA26E9p0d6X7xon&index=14

Song 14 - All Things Made New (piano)

Rejoice! For God's tent is with men,
    And he himself resides with them.
    No more will there be pain or crying,
    No sorrowing nor any dying;
    For God has said: 'I'm making all books and magazines and tracts and pamphlets and real estate investments new.'
    These words faithful are and true.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

A new broom sweeps clean, LOL. This current GB are trying to bury the past; just as Rutherford tried to bury Russell. And what better way than to change everything? Out with the old, and in with the new- everything must go!

• carla
    carla

Steve said, "Each generation "remembers" it differently."-- hmm, try and explain that along with the 'generation' new new lights over the years to a non jw!

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

This organization keeps evolving and mutating, making organizational and doctrinal changes as it sees fit, in accordance to the current times and circumstances. It does what any corporation does. Why would that surprise you?

Eden

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Why would that surprise you?

Because we are supposed to be following 'Jehovah's celestial chariot'- LOL! But somehow it just looks like a book-publishing & real estate corporation...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit