Perfect spot for street preaching...

by zakharijah 21 Replies latest social humour

• Theredeemer
    Theredeemer

I shouldnt say anything...I think I had a tabasco sauce tie in the 90s. I was 10 though

• steve2
    steve2

Step right up folks: The history of the organization starting from behind and to your right we have:

Chapter One: The Home of the Whopper - The full behind-the-scenes- history of Watchtower lies and cover-ups

Chapter Two: Money Mart - How you will be expected to give and give and give once you join

Chapter Three: The Stag Shop - The lowdown on the pedophile scandal

Chapter Four: Payless - What you will be left with after you leave.

Don't say you weren't warned.

• poppers
    poppers

Steve2, it's almost as if someone Photoshopped that pic - just too perfect. How about some added fun - what other background storefronts would work?

• clarity
    clarity

Really funny & interesting post..... hahhahah thanx!

>

Steve lmao!

• prologos
    prologos

ha ha ha, SAM THE RECORD MAN of times past.

THE BROKEN Record Man,

like wt propaganda , the same one liner - over and over and over again.

on Yonge street, the longest street in the world, like

the WT generation, the longest overlapping generation in the universe,

right to the Manitoba border.

only in Canada eh?

question, is that the same camera person that staged the Sanderson & Cutie picture? age makes a difference!

sorry Blondie I did not see you coming too.

• blondie
    blondie

Quite a lascivious look on the brother's face as he looks at the sister...creepy

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

That's what I noticed, the old guy checking out the sweet young thing. She has such an open smile and sweet face.

• paranoia agent
    paranoia agent

According to their body language, the 'sister' looking at the camera has her hands behind her back means she is insecure and nervous, her body is not facing the camera but her face and right foot meaning she is intending to approach the person that is taking the photo.

The 'brother's' hands on hips is called the readiness gesture, a feeling of entitlement and ready for confrontation, but being that jw's teach everyone to be salesmen he tries to hide it with his happy face.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

...........With his WBT$ Literature cart set up..

...This JW is ready for a Full Day of Field Service..

..............Pioneering was never So Easy!..

............................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• mrquik
    mrquik

Ahh Yonge St. Toronto. They blocked off about 10 blocks back in the late 60's/early 70's. Got a room for $9.00. They refunded $2.00 if you brought the key back the next morning. Was there the Friday the dropped the drinking age to 18 . Couldn't into a bar anywhere. Caught a blues concert on Toronto island with Eric Clapton. All gone but the memories & the Molson Canadian. ( If you're really Canandian, you're already humming that tune in your head.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit