Absolute Proof the Watchtower and Governing Body are from God!

by AuntConnie 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

So let me get this straight, I denied my child Christmas

while she watched all her other little elementary school

classmates celebrate with happiness while we sat alone

with no presents, no decorations and no Christmas tree?

And now you show me a photo of the governing body with

Christmas decorations, presents on in front of them and

decorations, tnsle, bells the whole bit ? And how do I give

that back to her ?? Her childhood I mean.

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

We can't Villagegirl! It's the truth about the Watchtower's Library that it contains books were are not allowed to have. I was lucky enough to see that "it's is ok for them to read the strange books from ancient times" because they said so! Those books would get a regular JW disfellowshiped or "marked" as suspicious, and I digress about their hypocrical nature.

What can we do to make up our kids childhood, we can start by being authentic and love them all there is! Today is a new day Girl, let's love them without guilt or superstitious caution the Organization pumped us full of!

The former members of the Governing Body learned got their truth from Christendom and the Occult, it's a bitter truth or drink-offering to God we are old to swallow.

• VM44
    VM44

Look at all the people in the Bethel Christmas photograph.

What did they accomplish with their lives?

Nothing!

• VM44
    VM44

Look how happy everyone looks in the photograph taken in Knorr's office.

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

@auntconnie - your comments on research are spot-on IMHO. I wish it had been as easy to do in the 1980s when I came into contact with 'The Crap'. Though I was only in 'The Crap' for a few years, the impact on my life at the time was disastrous.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Love it! Love It!

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

"So let me get this straight, I denied my child Christmas

while she watched all her other little elementary school

classmates celebrate with happiness while we sat alone

with no presents, no decorations and no Christmas tree?

And now you show me a photo of the governing body with

Christmas decorations, presents on in front of them and

decorations, tnsle, bells the whole bit ? And how do I give

that back to her ?? Her childhood I mean."

Villagegirl......I weep for you. I was denied all of those things as a child. Most importantly for me.....I was denied the opportunity to play sports. That crushed me. This is why I will never stop fighting for my 6 and 4 year old. They deserve the opportunity for a normal childhood.

• tiki
    tiki

Caliber's photo of the grand old boy's club.....why do they all look so mad?!? they just all have such a sour expressions on their pusses.

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

@tiki - yeah, you can just feel the love can't you? Lol

• caliber
    caliber

Caliber's photo of the grand old boy's club.....why do they all look so mad?!? they just all have such a sour expressions on their pusses.

Although nowadays we think of smiles as being indicative of happiness, humor, and warmth, they apparently had a very different meaning back in the day:

By the 17th century in Europe it was a well-established fact that the only people who smiled broadly, in life and in art, were the poor, the lewd, the drunk, the innocent, and the entertainment

Want to be seen as upper class and as a person of good character? Don’t smile.

in a letter to the Sacramento Daily Union, Twain wrote, “A photograph is a most important document, and there is nothing more damning to go down to posterity than a silly, foolish smile caught and fixed forever.” ~~~Mark Twain

twain

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit