Video is up - Grandma pleads with JW Granddaughter

by BONEZZ 60 Replies latest jw friends

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

So very very sad. Such a sweet grandma. I wish I had a grandma.

The jw organization is twisted and cold. I hate it more and more each day for what it does to people and families.

Thanks for putting this up Bonezz and I hope grandma rallies. Give her a big kiss and hug.

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Again, Thank you one and all. She loves having support.

Let me also add that I am not advising that this is to be used in every shunning case...they're all different...but in this case we decided to do this because of what we considered a very mean-spirited attitude. For most of us it was probably very hard to be around someone who left the borg but there was also some feelings for the person because shunning just isn't natural. I do remember a few that were very hard-core, treating the DF/DA'd person with real contempt following the WTBTS hard-line of showing no mercy. This seems to be what my daughter is doing.

Like I said before it will probably have no effect on her whatsoever. But if one "worldly" person sees it and it changes their mind about JDubs being a loving Christian organization, then it has been worth it. Who knows, maybe that "worldly" person could knock some sense into her head too.

-BONEZZ

• steve2
    steve2

Hey SBF, I cannot help it if you have a habit of making damn good sense!

• Simon
    Simon

What an evil, evil sick bunch of heartless bastards to do this to people just so they can keep 'control' and prance around in their suits.

• Violia
    Violia

This video has caused me to break my rule of sharing these videos with my friend list. I have a bunch of family who are not jws but their mother was and so they feel it necessary to defend the wts. I have cousins who have not attended for 25 yrs yet they still support the wts. I am tried of hiding from these morons, I just put this video up for my entire friend list. a video like this accomplishes a lot more than any xjws site could hope to.

Shame on her granddaughter, I hope this disgraces her. I hope we all promote this video so all can see that jws lie when they say they do not shun .

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

BTTT

I hope this goes viral.

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

I watched it this morning with my son after my wife left for work and had to explain to him what had happened. I think he understood. Good cult proofing. I wish I coudl get my wife to watch ti but I bet she wouldn't. It is such a dreadfully sad state of affairs that the evil organization can so manipulate the membership that they do such hateful things to family who love them just because those family members exercised their consciences. Dreadful! But I love granny Mary-Lou - what a battler and in great form for a 93 year old - so sad she is losing her sight.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

It may be a bit of emotional blackmail, but then again the Watchtower has used cult mind control techniques to influence people to shun their relatives, something they would have never done in their own. The Grandmother is just trying to appeal to her granddaughter's real self, the person she knows she iwould be if it were not for the Watchtower.

Good for her I say.

• steve2
    steve2

LisaRose, well said. I find my reaction to this nicely moderating as the days go by. This is what I love about JWnet.

• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

A very sad movie, but a great oportunity to mix with the feelings of JW and other persons.

My congratulations!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit