To the owner of Silentlambs website

by Spiderman 16 Replies latest jw friends

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

I picked up on him right away; I was just going to email Simon about it but he beat me...(fast fast Simon).

>I understand that the organization has made some improvements in the way they handle child molestors and abusers. My question is simple, what more could be accomplished?<

is a dead giveaway to a troll. And YoYo in all his reincarnations has a real hard-on for Bill Bowen.

Everybody knows the info that I posted in my response. NOBODY would have a reason to say what Spiderman did...except a troll.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

I wonder if Spidey/YoYo/Ernesto/MavMan will post again now that he has been revealed YET AGAIN WITH ANOTHER LIE.

Let's see. Over time he has told us his wife had a miscarriage, that his wife was molested... when does this end?

I seriously suggest he seek help. Anyone that reregisters onto a website with a different, elaborate lie every time is obsessed and has very troublesome personal issues.

It is not religious persecution for an informed person to expose publicly a certain religion as being false, thus allowing persons to see the difference between false religion and true religion.
    WT 11/15/1963 page 688 paragraph 3

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Or he could always feed us the bullshit line that it is one of the 15 JW at his job that has found this site and decided to share their stories with us, and that each has the same IP address.

My my, if that is the case then about 10 JW out of 15 "alleged" JW's existing at his employer have found JW.com and decided to post. I did not know it was so common for R&F to browse and join "Apostate" websites.

If MavMan/YoYo/Ernesto/Spiderman/Apostosucks etc etc etc only knew how much of a joke he makes himself out to be, he would stop coming here with more lies.

It is not religious persecution for an informed person to expose publicly a certain religion as being false, thus allowing persons to see the difference between false religion and true religion.
    WT 11/15/1963 page 688 paragraph 3

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns
    >I understand that the organization has made some improvements in the way they handle child molestors and abusers. My question is simple, what more could be accomplished?<

is a dead giveaway to a troll

Now I will know how to spot a troll

I think it is pretty low to resort to using serious issues like this or suicide etc to get attention.

Path

• jerome
    jerome

Ok Ok...

Cant we all agree that this was enough TROubLLesnacks for one day.

Lets let the thread die, because he probally laughing his ass off right now.

jerome

TROubLLesnacks

• jerome
    jerome

Gee I thought up a new word.

What do troll eat?

Anwser: TRubLLesnacks.

• butalbee
    butalbee

bye-bye spiderman!!!!!! See you in your next life!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit