who left the BORG after finding out about "Conspiracy Theories" ???

by crossquestions6995 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• crossquestions6995
    crossquestions6995

Hello everyone!!!

Im new here on the forum. I been "dissasociated" for about a year n a half. I left after reading the bible cover to cover and discovering the truth about 9/11, illuminati, masons, witchcraft, new world order, paranormal activity, ufos, etc. And especially watchtower involvment.

I dont know if anyone else had a similar experience. If you have, I am really curious where you are now in ur journey.

Tho I have a Christian perspective on these topics, I am also interested in the athiestic perspective.

• 5go
    5go

I think it's great you left but you could of found better reasons, no offence. Though I agree reading the bible without watchtower input started my exit. Then I found about how cultlike they operate and all the scandals they swept under the rug ETC. They I went nuts for a bit and now I am totally out.

• crossquestions6995
    crossquestions6995

I left because the WTBTS does not line up with the bible and its a cult. But finding the truth about the world is what made me question the org in the first place. And "no offense" but there are a lot of ex-jws that left after finding out about this stuff and the WTBTS's involvment with it.

So u have ur reasons and I have mine and I dont think either of us Is In a place to judge who has the "better reason" for leaving. The important thing is we are out.

• zeb
    zeb

CQ6995: Just this am I received an email to look at

www.eutimes.net/2013/10

Have you guys in the eastern Us had an earthquake recently?

I wonder what the wts would say about the 'nuke' story. Is this why they are moving out of town?

• Comatose
    Comatose

Welcome! Glad to have you.

I read the bible because I was having strong doubts in creation as described in the bible. I thought, how can I make this big of a decision if I haven't read the book cover to cover. Well.... Reading the bible daily is a horrible thing for WT to recommend. The only reason they do it in my opinion, is that most don't read enough each day to get the context and stories all I'm sync. When you do.... Well the people of old that we are told to admire are real jerks.

Anyways, if there were conspiracies that were true it would mean the same thing for me. As you said, we are out and that's what counts.

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

I left for totally other reasons, while the MO is the same; Bible reading and study.
    The more I studied my Bible, and read it over and over, the less I found it to make sense.
    It was totally off scientifically and morally. Those were essentially the main things. My fall was discovering the horrid character of the Biblical god.

So I lost my faith that way, and was on my way to atheism.

In the process, I did research. I was aghast to find out how the WTS was a cult and even a false prophet to say the least.
    Went further, then learned about the policies on everything — not the least on pedophilia.

Since then, my focus changed. I'm an atheist (even anti-theist when it comes to the gods of our cultural folklores), but I now have an axe to grind with the borg, because it has since my conversion ruined my family life for no other reason than they can.

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

" Reading the bible daily is a horrible thing for WT to recommend"... Lol! Indeed Comatose. Well said.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I was more susceptible to "conspiracy theories" when I was still in; it fits with the JW mindset.

Not so much now, though.

• BU2B
    BU2B

Learning about some of these so called "conspiracy theories" did help me down the road to finding out tatt. The WT does not tell its members the truth about many world issues. I thought, if they are supposed to be directed by God, how do they not know enough to warn about GMO food, flouride in the tap water, false flags etc? It got me thinking, so I guess the answer to your question would be yes it helped me mentally exit.

• UBM101
    UBM101

Welcome on board Crossquestion! How do the conspiracy theories relate with TTATT?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit