me--outside Ryde kingdum hall --UK

by bigmac 10 Replies latest social current

• bigmac
  • bigmac
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy

Impressive number plate, not a very impressive sign by the Dubs, it looks like a cheapo company sign.

My local K.H now resembles more of a secretive cult compound, it is surrounded by strong fences that might deter intruders, but look most unwelcoming, as do the big gates, with a Combo Lock on, not like the local Churches, most are still welcoming in aspect, even if they do have to lock the door when unattended these days.

Also, because several congregations use the Hall, no meeting times are posted, so if a member of the public wanted to wander in, if he or she was not intimidated by the appearance of the place, they would not have a clue what time to turn up.

Don't they want new recruits ?

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

Nice tag #666

Sw

• mindnumbed
    mindnumbed

Nice Pics!

Your license plate must be a talking point for JW's!

(They used the wrong term on the sign, WATCHTOWER is the magazine, WATCH TOWER is the corporation.)

• honeybee78
    honeybee78

ha ha this thread made me laugh and your number plate even more so!! I think next time go with a 'planking' shot....

I did that once outside my khall back in 1998, I lay across the railings and my friends took a photo of me (back when I was 18 or something) and my dad saw the photo and OH BOY I got in so much trouble for "showing such disrespect to Gods house!" ha ha ha :) happy days x

• bigmac
    bigmac

honeybee--i'm on facebook---stan livedeath ( [email protected] )--welcome to add me --(and anyone else )

• cantleave
    cantleave

Ahh I gave so many talks at that hall. Plates are looking good mate. Wonder what I will encourage you buy when you come to my next party (2nd Nov)

• bigmac
    bigmac

i want to buy ---m 6 xjw--------put a plastic screw cap on the 6 to create---MG XJW. ( good evening officer ) put it on the MGF.

• cantleave
    cantleave

It is available £250

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit