Are JWs more tight with money than normal people?

by Julia Orwell 21 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I have seen plenty of them donating big bills like they were water. These were usually elderly people on limited income. Yet, too many were very grabby--of course, I never liked working with people that were hellbent on instilling a poverty mindset in me.

Of course, that is probably going to change as more of them face extreme hardships because they are expected to give more to the congregations and work less (plus waste more on field circus supplies). Bank bailins, tax hikes, blackouts, gas shortages and price hikes, and hyperinflation are all capable of ruining most anyone, but anyone trusting in joke-hova and giving that thing everything they should be using to shore themselves up is in for a rude awakening. And they will probably be the stingiest of all when such times come, insisting that everyone gather up what supplies they have and donating them into a communal supply. Communism is coming to your local Kingdumb Hell, like it or not.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I dont think thier much different in the way they handle money except their all broke no money to handle!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit