TOUCHED BY AN APOSTATE, ONE YEAR AFTER EATING THE RED PILL.

by AuntConnie 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• clarity
    clarity

Connie ... sort of going to miss your "bad ass" persona.

>

Sooner or later, flesh & blood seems to revert to the real

personality.

>

I hope you keep that sharp wit, and the curiosity that disects

the good from the crap!

>

Welcome once again to JWN, here's to you with your eyes opened.

clarity

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

I want to thank Ray Publisher for exposing me to the real insides of a judicial committee. Everyone going before a JC need's to bring some recording device to protect yourself from a "misunderstandings" or gross embellishment men holding a grudge against the defedant will use. I was told how some elders would lie and tell the defendant "you said this and that last time we met!" which was totally a lie.

Everyone on JWN has been so kind, I can live without my husband if worse comes to worse, he needs me more than I need him. I am tired of his abuse and playing his power trip over me. I will change from being a victim, time to change! He leaves for work at 9:00 AM only to return before 1:00 PM, it's possible he won't rat me out.

Your kind words are something everyone here needs, we are all struggling in a world we expected would be Paradise now. God Bless and thank you so much, you empathy and kindness transcends everything I experienced in the Organization. Kind regards to everyone who picked up I was trying to explain the crazy ideas some she-elders have about the weak members of the JW Family. Your love and compassion is what brings everyone to JWN, it brings relief and block's the harsh Sun from beating up face up badly. God Bless you again :)

• scary21
    scary21

So nice to see the real Aunt Connie. hugs........................................Sherry

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Connie you are not alone and me and a lot of us want to do more to help you- let us know what needs to be done....

How about I give that arsehole hubby of yours a beat down? JK!

BTW I PMed you.

• BU2B
    BU2B

Thanks for sharing your story. The WT has truly left and continues to leave carnage of individuals and families in its wake. We are here for you AC.. Please hang in there.. I am praying for you and the countless others damaged by the Watchtower..

Warm love- BU2B

• tiki
    tiki

auntie cee - you are a victim of abuse and you are very, very angry. i sensed that in the beginning of your posts when you were so quirky and fighting with circular reasoning. if you are not out of the abusive marriage - please seriously consider it. i see by your hs graduation you are a year older than me, and we grew up in a generation where we had to be good girls....but unfortunately our version of "good" was warped by religion. please talk to someone - therapist, objective person...and don't let the anger and frustration consume you. it is very very hard to overcome - i know, i've been there....and i am probably going to be on anti-depressants for life because i am damaged. but you keep at at and you will gradually find yourself in a better place. concentrate on happy positive things - do things that make you feel good - use your brain - the religion badly distorted our thinking processes and it takes time to straighten out - and even then, the old patterns never really go away. i wish you peace and serenity - and today is the first day of the rest of your life - make it work!

hugs......from a soul sister

• Satanus
    Satanus

'Kind regards to everyone who picked up I was trying to explain the crazy ideas some she-elders have about the weak members of the JW Family.'

Were those the threads that some had a hard time telling if they were satire or serious? I saw fairly quickly that they were a release in the form of satire. When you first posted as a jw believer, was it under the same name you use now? Of course, if it was under a different name and you want to keep it under wraps, that is perfectly your right.

I am seriously glad that you are figuring thungs out and undoing the the ties that were binding you. Freedom is there for you. You just need to reach out.

I don't know what type of christianity you are going into. I was a christian for 2 yrs, or so, mostly of the pentacostal flavor. I got more into the spiritual type christianity than the theological, although i was reading systematic theology for a time. The main message i got from the spiritual source was total acceptance. All judgement/guilt was cast aside. I see the same for you, from spiritual sources.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit