Xanthippe

LOL

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

Love it!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@Nate!!..

..............................................This is how Most JWs spend Halloween..

................................. photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Glander
    Glander

"Good evening, have you ever thought about all the evil in the world...well, HAVE YOU!"

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

Though I don’t abide to a whole lot of JW’s teachings, I must say that I am still against the idea to celebrate Halloween. That holiday is not only rooted in pagan practices but still puts forward concepts that don’t go along with being a Christian. Dressing up kids as monsters and sometimes even as little devils... I don’t see how someone can consolidate this with being a Christian. That being said, if it was just about dressing up kids for candies, I have nothing against that.

• Bruja-del-Sol
    Bruja-del-Sol

I don't have any problem with pagan practices or concepts. I became a witch after I left the JW's and all the hysteria from JW's about witchcraft and paganism is just insane. I don't celebrate Halloween, but I celebrate Samhain, from which Halloween originated.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I want some candy.

• Faithful Witness
    Faithful Witness

Hilarious! I love Will, the world's biggest goofball.

• Faithful Witness
    Faithful Witness

We use Halloween as a way to reach out to unchurched children. We hand out cartoon bible tracts and candy. The kids love reading Chick tracts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit