Do Jehovah's Witnesses REALLY believe the bible is the most important spiritual food

by Watchtower-Free 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jgnat
    jgnat

How about the distribution of the Jesus Film?

• wasblind
    wasblind

Jnat, you know better than that.

Jehovah's Witnesses: " are the worldwide Christian society of people who actively bear witness regaurding Jehovah God "_____Reasoning Book page 199

That's right, by thier own definition they are the

Antichrist : " Antichrist means against or instead of Christ "_____Reasoning Book page 32

If Someone Says______

' Christians are supposed to be witnesses for jesus, not for Jehovah'

You might reply :

' But here is something that may be a new thought to you...... of whom was Jesus the " faithful Witness" ? '______Reasoning Book page 208

In Watch Tower world , It don't matter that Jesus was given the Authority to tell folks to be witnesses of him

Rutherford over rode that authority

• myelaine
    myelaine

The bible does feed those who hunger and thirst for righteousness. It is spiritual food. I think the problem is, though, many people including the JW's look into it (as a mirror) and then they walk away... People forget that God and all the saints are looking on. If the law is about what you do...exodus 19:8 how much more when the Spirit of God is within?...ezekiel 36:22-26..."I will put My spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgements and do them."

malachi 3:16-18

love michelle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit