uk lurkers

by Blackcat 32 Replies latest jw friends

• nelly136
    nelly136

practically on my doorstep then Trevor, if I'm not too directionally challenged that is
    nelly

• Simon
    Simon

Why do they call it football TR? - only one guy ever kicks it...
    GTBFR3 - our finest moment was sending M.United down...ah, sweet memories...I fear those days are long gone.
    OK, ok...I promise - no more football.
    Englishman - we always used to go to bolton assembly. I remember sitting on the terraces under plastic sheeting in the rain. But Main Road will always be the best because that's where I met Angharad (hey, it's valentines day...I can creep can't I?)

• Englishman
    Englishman

Simon,

I remember that! Wasn`t it Dennis Law that scored the killer goal? Musta been around `73.

Sorry about you lot being relegated instead of us, mind you City certainly came good eventually,nice to have Lee Bradbury back, what happened to Paul Wash?

Englishman

• TR
    TR

Simon,

Americans have taken every tradition from the British Isles(and everywhere else for that matter) and bastardized them to the point of no recognition. In just a few centuries, we have decimated any kind of original culture that came here.

TR

• ISP
    ISP

Hey GTBFR3R2D2C3PO (joke) you may as well know that lurkers tend to lurk and they aint going to check in and say hello!..........but they might just send you an e-mail communication type thingy sooooooo how about activating your e-mail? Get yourself a nice little hotmail addy or equivalent thereof. You might get a few 'bites'.

Sorry Simon - City will do well to escape the drop. They have been unlucky recently and it would be sad to see them go as we might miss the 6 points.

ISP
    United in Worship Class

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Hi!
    new member - just saying hello, and getting used to the layout.

nic'

http://communities.msn.co.uk/altJehovahsWitnesses

• Deacon
    Deacon

Tangerine....yup..

Blackpool...waaay down there...waaay
    d
    o
    w
    n

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Hi Nic, nice to see you here. Your board has been pretty quiet lately. I'll think you'll enjoy the group.

• Simon
    Simon

yes...Dennis Law - ex-United player who looked gutted when he scored. I saw an interview where he admitted he was trying to back-heal it to the keeper !

- Simon

Edited by - Simon on 13 February 2001 3:5:0

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Say Englishman,

ello ello wotz this ere then?

You want Aloisi back? back where? he's an aussie. we want him back. you stole him! what cheek!

Rule Britannia.

Ozzie (of the upside down, oops, downunder class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit