uk lurkers

by Blackcat 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Blackcat
    Blackcat

just wondering how many lurkers in uk,or any north east england??

• neyank
    neyank

Hi GTBFR3,
    I'm in New England.
    Does that count?
    neyank

• Englishman
    Englishman

There are more lurkers in the UK than you would believe possible.
    I`ve spoken with quite a few via email and telephone. If youre in the North-East, tell me your favorite colours and I`ll be able to place you. You know, red and white or black and white etc...

Pompey man.

• Blackcat
    Blackcat

to englishman, i,m 100% red & white(sunderland) don,t get the colours mixed up with that small club in cleveland!! by the way pompey had excellant support at roker one year in the cup that i can recall.

• larc
    larc

GTBFR3,

Being from the US, I have no idea what you are talking about. Nice to have two countries separtated by a common language. I do have a question regarding the name sunderland that you mentioned. That was my grandmother's maiden name - hope that's not a bad thing.

• Simon
    Simon

It probably means that she wouldn't be very good at football...
    Sorry, GTBFR3 & Englishman - I can't talk really being a Man City fan.
    Oh dark days are upon us...

• Englishman
    Englishman

larc,
    We are talking about football(you call it soccer). GTBFR3 has 3 major clubs in his area, Newcastle United, Sunderland and Middlesborough.

Although I live in the English west country, I`m a fan of Pompey (Portsmouth), because they were the first team that I ever went to see, just after England won the world cup.

I have actually seen every team in the English football league play with the exception of Coventry.

Its a great game!

Englishman.

• Simon
    Simon

BTW: I'm in the north-west

• logical
    logical
    I have actually seen every team in the English football league play with the exception of Coventry

I dont blame you! What a load of rubbish! I think 34? years is too many, and this season FINALLY they are DOWN!!!!!

>>> http://www.geocities.com/logical_7/index.html

• Englishman
    Englishman

Man City?

I`ve been to Maine Road, terrifying! Man City 2 Pompey 2 (1985)

Englishman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit