Are you the huggy sort?

by Ucantnome 27 Replies latest social physical

• not bitter
    not bitter

Not me. I do it with family and close friends but it doesn't come natural to me. I don't enjoy it. It doesn't sit right with me. But I do it anyway.

• perfect1
    perfect1

dont touch me!

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

I am not a hugger. Somewhat a kisser.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

I'm a hugger, and not a fighter.

But, if we must fight, let's wrestle( a good hugging sport)

• arwen
    arwen

I am a hugger... My mom was very affectionate and we always hugged and kissed. my sisters are also huggers so we hug and kiss.. fortunately, my husband is also a hugger so we always hug hello and goodbye..Three out of four of my kids like hugs.. I love it.. . I think we all need to be hugged.

• TD
    TD

I was not a natural born hugger. It's something I picked up from my wife and her overly affectionate family

• friendaroonie
    friendaroonie

I wish I was. I am in my heart but I am a large middle aged single man. When I turned 30 people just stopped touching me. Going for years sometimes without being touched is incredibly depressing to me. Women in particular just cringe at my approach. Sigh.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

Thanks for all the comments.

I had a blonde good looking customer who used to give me hugs everytime she saw me. I liked those.

But generally i don't care to be too close to people. One elder used to stand too close when he talked to me. So i would back away a little then he would move closer. So i would back away again. He would move closer. If it was a long conversation we could move quite a long way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit