I extend a small measure of sympathy.

by Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice. 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

Suraj Khan,

Any connection to the Aga? Believe me. I would never had gained eldership. When it comes to the witnesses, as my wife's father would testify, I have a bad attitude towards the brothers. If the occasions ever arises whereby I spin into a vortex and disappear up my own arsehole and go back to 'the faith' I look forward to your recommendation for the position of elder. Thanks brother!

Muddy Waters,

Wow! Contemptible, no compassion, and lack of human decency. Three traits others seldom recognise of me. But, anyhow, I have been called worse by others that matter. Any lesson intended is only wasted on me. I spent/donated/ relinquished, possibly what should have been the best fifteen years of my life to the jws. I owe them nothing. No, that is not correct. I do owe them something. Certainly not respect. I owe it to them that, whenever I feel inclined, and the opportunity is available, I will make their lives as miserable as possible. Works alright for me. And I don't give a flying French fuck how it works out for the brothers.

To the above two posters - even though our contact has gotten off to a shaky start, I sense we will have a deep and meaningful relationship.

Cheeses. Not a sufferer of fools, dolts, dullards, morons, cretins and imbeciles. I may seem judgemental - but that's just how it happens to be.

• steve2
    steve2

Steady on Cheeses. You could make contempt respectable.

• truthseeker674
    truthseeker674

" the work of others researching the lies of the wts in no way influenced my decision to leave the jws back in the late 80's (were you even alive then?). I just had enough of pricks wanting to control my life. No more." If I have offended you, well that is fine."

Holey Cheeses. There is an element of what you say that I think applies in a lot of our cases. I did'nt like the control from this organization I felt growing up in it. I was Dfed in 1985 for Brazenley asking questions. You certainly did not offend me though. I know, reading some of the comments on here can make someone at times feel a sense of exasasperation. I try to be as civil as possible though.

P.S. If something thats said here offends you let me know what it is. I might want to offend you again some day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit