Blood Transfusion?

by Friend 42 Replies latest watchtower bible

• moshe
    moshe

People on this inside can be of great value here- they know the WT blood doctrine is wrong and they can speak out about it. Fear of man keeps them from doing so, I guess.

• just n from bethel
    just n from bethel

"Fear of man keeps them from doing so, I guess."

Or love of family allows them to exercise discretion.

• wobble
    wobble

Just N from Bethel,

I know what you mean, I tend to keep my mouth shut a lot, I could take issue with everything that spills from the cult mouths of my relatives.

I have come to feel lately that a little more opposition is due, they are so smug in the belief that they are right that I want to be a little more like my hero above, Moshe, when dealing with my family that are Dubs.

The odd statement like "I feel that the WT will have to drop their Blood doctrine completely at sometime" may provoke discussion or thought.

• elderelite
    elderelite

it would also be short hypocritical to infer that "middle managers" like elders could affect change. We all know that is not how it works. The "tail does not wag the dog"...The branch would remove a thousand elders to keep the rest in line. Elders cannot affect change.

• Mary
    Mary

Thank you Randy for that excellent post. Gene Smalley sounds like a typical moron who does not want to be asked any uncomfortable questions regarding the blood doctrine, as he obviously knows that this doctrine has needlessly murdered tens of thousands of Witnesses over the years.

I just found out a few days ago that when my brother in law was first admitted to the hospital last summer (he kept blacking out), the X-rays of his lungs showed that, due to the lack of blood over several months (thanks to the Society's ban on blood transfusions), the cells in his lungs were starting to die. In other words, he was slowly suffocating to death. I had long suspected this, but to have it confirmed just made my stomach turn. He is now a statistic of those murdered by the WTB&TS.

• OBVES
    OBVES

Knowing that most children born don't believe in God in their later years in this life it is better ( to use this loophole in the Law ) to avoid blood transfusion and have your child die now and later for him to be raised in the Paradise and have a chance to live forever .

If I were not to believe in God as an old person it would have been better for me to die as a child as a result of refusing the blood transfusion than to continue my living .

If you don't believe the Bible now it would be better off if you had died as a child.

• moshe
    moshe

Randy, I just wanted you to know, that I appreciate your continued work exposing the WT. Your call to Smalley was priceless!

It amazes me how many JWs figured out (11 years ago) that the Watchtower no-blood transfusion dogma is a false and they disproved it by using several different methods of argument--- and yet there has been no public outcry by active JWs to dump it. Untold numbers of faders know the truth, but they aren't talking, either.

• ShadesofGrey
    ShadesofGrey

Jesus gave his blood to save my life. I am to follow his example am I not?

• ShadesofGrey
    ShadesofGrey
    Knowing that most children born don't believe in God in their later years in this life it is better ( to use this loophole in the Law ) to avoid blood transfusion and have your child die now and later for him to be raised in the Paradise and have a chance to live forever .
    If I were not to believe in God as an old person it would have been better for me to die as a child as a result of refusing the blood transfusion than to continue my living .
    If you don't believe the Bible now it would be better off if you had died as a child.

That is all based on sick twisted JW doctrine. They teach that our sins are aquitted at death and that the dead are resurrected after the Great Tribulation and Armageddon while we living are all facing tests at the Great Tribulation, Armageddon, etc.

As a Christian that was formerly a JW and has my family still in, I am apalled at the belief, as are all non-JWs, Christian and non-Christian that I have told of this.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Great Read, Thanks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit