The real reason for the push to get children baptized.......

by EndofMysteries 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

The WT wants them dunked early, makes it painful for them to even consider leaving later. Sick cult. How old is this kid??????

• 70wksfyrs
    70wksfyrs

I totally agree. Child manipulation, they are loosing to many that stopped going in our cong

• Stand for Pure Worship
    Stand for Pure Worship

"Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."- Matt 19:14

Our young ones recognize even at a young age the value of becoming a dedicated servant of Jehovah. However, they may hesitate to get baptized for a variety of reasons. That said, it's a fine thing for parents to reassure and encourage their children to not prolong time before making their dedication. Some parents may not be cognizant of this responsibility and the Slave saw fit to mention this. Truly food at the proper time.

• 70wksfyrs
    70wksfyrs

Dear Stand for true worship,

You said

Truly food at the proper time.

Yes it's truely at the proper time beacuse all the 16yr olds leaving are not being shunned by family and free from WTBTS nonsense. More kids are leaving than getting baptised. It must be holy spirit guiding the GB to give us this food.

Why are you here anyway? Have you been Df'd unjustly or something?

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Standforpureworship -

That is a great scripture you posted. What do you think Jesus means when saying to let the young ones come to him and to not hinder them? Since Jesus is not physically on Earth now how can that be done?

One reason I left was because I was reading the bible and learning through holy spirit, but I was told to 'ignore' and put what the GB ahead of what my conscience told me was right as well as the scriptures.

Is not telling others they can't possibly understand the bible, get holy spirit, or anything EXCEPT through the governing body who claim to NOT be inspired exactly fitting the same principle as Jesus said of the young ones, PREVENTING them from going to him?

Think about that.

• Mum
    Mum

Sometimes I think they just want to DF everybody, shut down the org, and split the money they've taken in and go to Singapore. The baptism of unwitting children can only strengthen the possibility of working out this scenario. The Shakers disbanded, and all of the property they owned fell into the hands of a few.

If there were no borg, there would be no more pedophile lawsuits, no more tedious, mind-numbing meetings to prepare for, no more literature to publish, and no preposterous efforts to convert the world. No work and instant money must be a great temptation to the bigwigs in New York. I can't help wondering about their real motives. All of the cracking down on inactive and DA'd and DF'd ones is not encouraging staying with the borg, but should drive people away.

They are engaging in self-sabotage, and one must wonder why.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

There's a young brother in my ex-congo who got baptized at 12 because he wanted to have an impressive resume by the time he was old enough to apply for Bethel Service at the Puerto Rico Branch... Unfortunately, his bubble busrt when they announced the sale of the Puerto Rico Branch early this year and now he's scratching his head wondering what to do now... so sad...

• rmt1
    rmt1

Stand for Pure Worship, excellent work with Poe's Law. The closer, the better, the more savage, the deeper the guffaw, and that's to one's health.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Its an issue of absolute control concerning people's lives , the WTS. heads know once an individual gets baptized within the WTS. Corporation they

can then cast a stronger element of invasive control over these people and their lives.

Encouraging young teens to get baptized solidifies that sequestered and inherent gain for themselves.

Self empowerment really is the biggest objective endeavor to men who start religious institutions like this.

The reason why there are so many religious organizations in appearance particularly in the United States.

Of course the WTS. states that when you get baptized you're dedicating your life to Jehovah,

when in reality your actually dedicating your life and subservience

to them and their religious publishing house.

Sadly this is where most people cant see the psychological trap they have placed themselves into.

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

How can they compare a child getting baptized to getting a driver's license? Would anybody in their right mind allow a 12-year-old to get a driver's license?

And another thing, I'm sure that vague, anonymous, "A witness from Greece" doesn't even exist!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit