All hail the Governing Body and God's Corporation

by mindnumbed 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Stand for Pure Worship
    Stand for Pure Worship

Searcher, I think you have it wrong, and I only say think because its possible things might be different in the UK. I'm in the US, and here its open to ALL baptized and ALL unbaptized publishers including their children. Last year we had tickets with elders, pioneers, and ministerial servants at the front of the line to recieve. Any extra tickets were then distributed to other active publishers in good standing. Without tickets this year, there is no way for attendants to turn anyone away at the front door, hence it's open to all publishers including the unbaptized and their children. Your name is The Searcher, I'm sure if you looked hard enough you'd likely find a copy of the letter detailing the change for this year on this forum. Now chop-chop boy.

IAMNOBODY

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

IAMNOBODY, and STPW,

Peter said, " whom shall we go away to?", not where. Please read your Bible. The hour is coming ..when those that worship, will worship in spirit and in TRUTH. Any man, or group of men from ANY organized religion who teaches their own ideas, are NOT dispensing spiritual food. Read the Christian Greek scriptures, and KNOW that they are written for YOU, and apply to YOU personally. Any man, or group who goes beyond what is written and the one hope that was taught, is NOT to be trusted, followed or feared.

"Then they questioned him, saying: “Teacher, when will these things actually be, and what will be the sign when these things are destined to occur?” 8 He said: “Look out that YOU are not misled; for many will come on the basis of my name, saying, ‘I am he,’ and, ‘The due time has approached.’ Do not go after them. 9 Furthermore, when YOU hear of wars and disorders, do not be terrified. For these things must occur first, but the end does not [occur] immediately.” DD

• oppostate
    oppostate

Best thing non-JWs and ex-JWs could do for JWs is to not look the other way, not ignore the WT, not go off and start their own cult.

But the best thing would be to help JWs see the WT for what it really is. A real-estate holdings and publishing corporation operating under the umbrella of being a non-profit religious organization that uses mind control techniques to provide itself with free volunteer workers labor for its own ends.

To walk away from exposing the truth about The Truth(R) is to allow it to harm others as we were harmed.

If we can do anything to help stop the WT from doing more harm then the right and moral thing is to step up and do so in whatever fashion we are able.

• IAMNOBODYOFCONCERN
    IAMNOBODYOFCONCERN

WERE ARE WE TO GO TO?

GO OUT THERE AND TRY FIND THE TRUTH

YOU GUYS ARE BLINDED BY SOMETHIN THAT HAPPENED TO YOUS IN THE TRUTH.MAYBE THE TOYS ARE THROWN OUT THE COT BECAUSE U COULDNT GET WAT U WANT.OR U HAD A DIFFERENCE OF OPINION AND THEY WOULDNT ALLOW YOU TO SPREAD IT AND CONTAMINATE THE WHOLE CONGREGATION.OR U WERE THROWN OUT.U ATTACK THE WATCHTOWER DUE TO A LACK OF EVIDENCE OR THE END OF THE SYSTEM DATE WAS WRONG.

YOU DONT SEE WATS HAPPENING.

YOU ARE BEEN JUDGED BASED ON YOUR HEART CONDITION TOWARDS JEHOVAH.HOW MANY OF YOUS LEFT THE TRUTH WHEN THE DATE WAS WRONG?

STAY OUT THEN JEHOVAH AINT WANTING PEOPLE THAT ONLY SERVE HIM WITH ONLY A DATE IN MIND AND WHEN THERES ABIT OF TRIBULATION THEY RUN.

YOU GUYS HAVENT THOUGHT :THE REASON WHY JEHOVAH IS ALLOWING THESE MISTAKES IS TO SEE OUR LOYALTY TO HIM,THE MISTAKES WILL BE FIXED.

SHOW ME ANYONE HERE THAT KNOWS THE TRUTH? SHOW ME WHO OUT OR WHAT ORGANISATION KNOWS THE TRUTH? NO ONE NOTHING.

I ONLY SEE THE WATCHTOWER MAKING THE EFFORT TO FIND THE TRUTH EVEN IF THEY ARE WRONG IN PLACES I TELL THEY ARE CLOSER TO THE TRUTH THAN OTHER ORGANISATIONS.AGAIN I SAY:LEAVE IT ALONE,GO BACK TO IT OR START YOUR OWN CULT AND SEE IF JEHOVAH WILL BACK YOU.

YOUS LOOK FOR EVIDENCE ALL THE TIME,NOWHERE IN THE BIBLE MENTIONS ALOT OF THING E.G DINOSAURS BUT WE KNOW AND BELIEVE THEY EXIST,IT DOESNT MENTION THE MOON IT EXISTS ,MEN FLYING WHAT WE ARE CAPABLE OF BUT THEY ALL THERE.WHAT ABOUT JESUSES LIFE BEFORE 30YEARS OF AGE BUT HE EXISTS,WHAT ABOUT CAINS SISTERS OR EVES BELLYBUTTON(JOKE).

ALOT OF THINGS ARENT MENTIONED IN THE BIBLE HELL GODS REAL NAME WE DONT KNOW BUT DOES THAT MEAN HE DOESNT EXIST.

WHY CONTINUALLY PICK ON AN ORGINISATION THAT IS CLOSET THAN ANY OTHER TO THE TRUTH.

DONT BE FOOLING YOURSELVES FRIENDS YOU AINT GONNA GET ANG NODDY BADGES BUY TRYIN TO FIT IN OR BE LOYAL TO A SIGHT OF EX JWS THEY DONT HAVE THE POWER OF LIFE GIVING.

IF YOU IF LOST AND EMPTY GO BAC

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

I am reminded of that excerpted quote from one of the reported AGM lectures: "Jehovah is not impressed by intelligence."

• IAMNOBODYOFCONCERN
    IAMNOBODYOFCONCERN

VALKYRIE

NIETHER BY STUPID ONES

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

IAMNOBODYOFCONCERN what I am seeing in your postings is yet again the rudness, hatred and accusations those who are supposed to be "representing the organization" and what do you think you are showing others about the behavior of those in the organization? Do you think that kind of negativity, and inattention to even your spelling, is a good example of a JW?

I sadly see this in so very many pf the postings/writings of the JW apologists. It does tend to make me generalize sometimes.

Could you perhaps write your postings in a polite way, ask questions instead of flinging insults?

I am one who would really hope you and SFPW will continue to visit this forum, but with honesty, and quite frankly, showing more wisdom in your postings.

• Aurelius
    Aurelius

IAMNOBODYOFCONCERN

I ONLY SEE THE WATCHTOWER MAKING THE EFFORT TO FIND THE TRUTH EVEN IF THEY ARE WRONG IN PLACES I TELL THEY ARE CLOSER TO THE TRUTH THAN OTHER ORGANISATIONS.AGAIN I SAY:LEAVE IT ALONE,GO BACK TO IT OR START YOUR OWN CULT AND SEE IF JEHOVAH WILL BACK YOU.

What evidence would you see as Jehovah's backing?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

The Watchtower is very good at gathering a lot of people to listen to a load of crap. So what! It don't impress me much. What they do something useful let me know.

• Emery
    Emery

Don't you just love those snarky 'hit-and-run' comments some jdubs make? Stand For Pure Worship, can you show me where the word "organization" appears in the bible? Or how about the year 1914? What about 1919? Do you even know how the organization arrived at those 2 years? What was Jesus even basing his decision on? Can you show me (using the bible) where Jesus said he was going to come and inspect all religions and organizations and choose an earthly agent to communicate progressive dogma to? Did you know that your organization is guilty of false prophecy during their supposed 1919 "window of judgment?" (1914,1918,1925) Yeah, I think not. Please do yourself a favor and visit www.jwfacts.com and educate yourself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit