This weekends WT. Are they passing the plate?

by 70wksfyrs 30 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cofty
    cofty

Abolished in 2008.

Now we only have to worry about offending one of god's over-sensitive, fragile followers and getting done for a "hate crime".

• carla
    carla

Nobody of Concern,

WHY ARE YOU YELLING?

Did you want to have an actual conversation? Normal people do not YELL on forums, people tend not to read those posts.

If you prefer yelling, GET A GRIP!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

IAMNOBODYOFCONCERN

The name Jehovah is a 13th century Catholic Translation Mistake..

Without the Catholics you wouldn`t have a name for your God or JW Cult..

Have you sent a Thank You note to the Catholics?!..

.................................. photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Emery
    Emery

Apparently it doesnt bother him to use the word "fuck" and "Jehovah" in the same sentenc. Talk about bringing reproach on Jah's name!

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Shhhhhhh $375 million was just made today by the WT for the sale of 5 DUMBO properties. Gotta be out by 2017

Not gonna advertise that to those R&F at the same time they ask for the $$$$$$$$$ frrm them now are they?

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

HI NOBODY OF CONCERN!! WELCOME TO THE F*CKING FORUM!!!!!!!

ARE YOU FEELING ALRIGHT????? MAYBE SIT THE NEXT COUPLE OF PLAYS OUT IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. PLEASE SEEK PORFESSIONAL HELP IF THINGS PERSIST.

CAPITAL LETTERS!!!!!!!!

• wasblind
    wasblind

" 10 Is there a lesson here for us ? yes, for we are reminded that we have the privilage of honoring Jehovah with our valuable things "

Read between the lines Nobodyofconern, That's straight up beggin' for your valuables

Here's another clue if you didn't catch the first

" Contribution " And " Give "

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

hahaha, an upset JW angry at people offending Jehovah's name and showing no respect for it while spewing vitriol peppered with the F word. He's really cultivated the Christian personality. That's a typical JW apologist for ya.

• 70wksfyrs
    70wksfyrs

Dear IAMNOBDYOFCONCERN,

You have gone a little off topic dear one. The WTBTS are begging for money this weekend in my view, please comment on your opinion or SMURF OFF or please stop using unchristian language on this thread.

You are here for a reason, you are disobeying the WTBTS by commenting. I am glad you want to join in. So please stick to topic, and we can have a nice warm conversation my dear one

Warm reagrds

70wks....

• 70wksfyrs
    70wksfyrs

I VE NEVER SEEN THE WT FORCE PEOPLE FOR MONEY AND YOU PEOPLE HAVENT EITHER ,GIV ,DONT GIV YOUR CHOICE

If people are having their minds controlled in a high control religious organisation, it's not their choice the GB are controlling them in my veiw.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit