This weekends WT. Are they passing the plate?

by 70wksfyrs 30 Replies latest watchtower bible

• IAMNOBODYOFCONCERN
    IAMNOBODYOFCONCERN

EVEN THOU

I VE NEVER SEEN THE WT FORCE PEOPLE FOR MONEY AND YOU PEOPLE HAVENT EITHER ,GIV ,DONT GIV YOUR CHOICE

AND TO THAT KUNTING "WTWIZARD" YOU SOUND SO F*****G CLEVER WITH YOUR "JOKE-OVA" I TELL YOU WHAT

WHEN YOU SUDDENLY FALL TO YOUR KNEES FEELN A CRUSHING PAIN IN YOUR CHEST AND THAT LAST BIT OF BREATH IS COMING OUT OF YOU AND YOU KNOW THAT THIS IS IT. THIS LIFE OF YOURS IS OVER YOUR EYES ARE CLOSING FOR GOOD. PREY F**K FACE!! USE THAT NAME JOKE-OVA LETS SEE IF HE 'LL LISTEN TO YOU THEN. YOU SOUND SO CLEVER USING JEHOVAHS NAME IN VAIN LIKE THAT. REST OF YOUS DIDNT EVEN DEFEND JEHOVAH FROM THIS JOKER,I CAN SEE WHY YOU PEOPLE ARE HERE WERES YOUR LOVE FOR JEHOVAH LETTING THIS K**T MOCK HIM LIKE THAT

• Trevor Scott
    Trevor Scott

You really are nobody of concern.

• IAMNOBODYOFCONCERN
    IAMNOBODYOFCONCERN

TO DEAREST TREVORRRRRR SCCCCOTTTTT NEITHER R U THATS WHY U HERE U A WASH U HAVE NOWERE TO GO YOUR HEAD IS F****D UP LIKE THE OTHER DROPPOUTS THAT HAVE NO RESPECT FOR JEHOVAH AND ALLOWS OTHERS TO MOCK HIS NAME HEY HEMROID SCOTHNOTHING

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

IAMNOBODY..

Bro! What's with the F-word. I am not perfect by any means, but that is not appropriate. Also, you KNOW that JEHOVAH is not God's name. We don't know what God's name is. Our Father did not have it's pronunciation preserved. Yahweh is more correct. Even the NWT admits this. The real issue that bothers many, is that the WTBTS has Billions of dollars. Yet they help no one with daily physical needs, they essentially say, " keep warm and well fed." Spiritual feeding is extremely important, but there is no injunction against helping others, and NOT just those of your own faith when a disaster happens to strike.

The WTBTS will not help me pay my medical bills, they will not help me serve where the need is great. They won't sponsor me, the won't help with travel expenses, they won't help with housing, food..nothing. They won't even help their "neighbors" by having a charity or soup kitcken. Yet the are always soliciting donations. They have Billions, but always want more. Hopefully you can see why some get upset.

Peace,

DD

• IAMNOBODYOFCONCERN
    IAMNOBODYOFCONCERN

ITS NOT THE NAME "DD" YOU RIGHT KNOW ONE KNOWS HIS TRUE NAME.ITS THAT PERSONS ATTITUDE TO OUR CREATER AND EVEN IF JEHOVAH WAS THE TRUE NAME WHAT GIVES THIS JOKER TO MOCK HI NAME.

"DD" REMEMBER ONE THING DEFENDING THIS JOKER AINT GET YOU NOWHERE YOU GET NO POINTS WITH HIM.HE AINT THE ONE TO DECIDE WHETHER YOU LIVE OR DIE.

DEFEND WHATS TRUTH,OUR CREATER AINT ONE TO BE MOCKED WITH

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

True, but it's not our place to call down fire upon anyone. I recommend that you go to JWstruggle.com instead. This place can be upsetting, especially when we are experiencing cognitive dissonance. It does get better.

Peace,

DD

• IAMNOBODYOFCONCERN
    IAMNOBODYOFCONCERN

IF A PERSON IS OUTTA LINE IN MOCKING OUR CREATER I WILL STEP IN CONSIDER JOB WEN HE WAS OUTTA LINE OR DAVID WEN HE HAD TO BE CORRECTED AND IF THE BIBLE GIVES CLEAR WARNING TO THOSE THAT HAVE THAT ATTITUDE TOWARDS HIM I WILL JUMP IN,I VE READ THE SMALL PRINTS BOUT THE LANGUAGE.ITS NOT APPROPRIATE TO AFFEND "A JOKER" BUT ITS APPROPRIATE TO AFFEND OUR CREATER.YOU ARE TALKN ABOUT A TOPIC THAT AINT GONNA CHANGE A THING ,YOU GUYS ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT NOTHING,IF YOU HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE IT THEN ITS SOMETHING.EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE IS COMPLAIN AND YOU GUYS RUN AND INSULT AND SWEAR AT OTHERS WHO THEY BELIEVE IS THE TRUTH AND THEY THRU WAT THEY KNOW AND BROUGHT UP TO BELIEVE THEY KNOW IT TO BE THE TRUTH .THEY SWEAT BLOOD AND GUTS THEY DIE FOR WAT THEY BELIEVE. YOU DONT SEE THAT THE LOYALTY BEEN DISPLAYED WHETHER TRUTH OR NOT,NOOOOOO YOU GUYS JUST DEVELOPE A SITE AND SIT ON IT AND COMPLAIN AND WEN THE CRUNCH COMES TO DEFENDING OUR CREATER WHATEVER NAME HE HAS BUT JEHOVAH IS MORE ACCEPTABLE YOU GUYS JUMP DOWN MY THROAT AND TELL ME TO GO TO ANOTHER SITE WHY? YOU DONT WANT YOUR CONSCIENCE PRICKED,OR THE LAY BACK DIRUPTED

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I am not jumping on you. I am not telling you to go to another site. I just suggested JWstruggle.com becuse you may find it more enjoyable and encouraging. The WTBTS does NOT have a monopoly on truth. There are many, many things that the WTBTS has been wrong about, and things that they are still wrong about. Then there are many things that none of know yet. The important thing is that we treat each other with respect. If you don't want to be upset then just don't come to this site.

I really think you would love Jwstruggle.com and https://www.anointedjw.org/Anointed_JW.html

Peace be with you,

DD

• cofty
    cofty

Blasphemy is a victimless crime. Chill out!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

It's also not a crime, is it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit