Is anyone live Tweeting from the AGM?

by laverite 25 Replies latest jw friends

• laverite
    laverite

Hello,

Will anyone be posting live updates via Twitter or on JWN during the AGM?

Cheers,

-LaV

• Skinnedsheep
    Skinnedsheep

I might try we will see Where I am sitting

• Comatose
    Comatose

Be so great if so. Love to know the crap going on without having to go or be a good witness.

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

no. i don't want to shit up my twitter feed with it.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Hey skinned - good luck with that. 100% guarenteed that they will explicity forbid the use of electronic devices.

If you use one then someone will shop you. It happened to me at an MS school.

I can even imagine them getting the MS to take away phones on the way in! Not saying it will happen, but wouldn't put it past them.

I reckon turning on a recording app on a phone before you go in is the best option.

• laverite
    laverite

Ooooh, I didn't think about the prohibition against using electronic devices. So cultish! Ick and double ick.

Maybe someone can record it covertly and post? Too bad we won't get any live tweets or live blogging though. :((((

• zeb
    zeb

and he said to them; "Blessed are they who..Luke are you writing this down? thats a no no".

• Faithful Witness
    Faithful Witness

Aren't they encouraging the use of iPads now? Maybe they will have some kind of signal blocker, so you can't connect to the outside.

"We are introducing our new e-NWT bible! With automatics updates, and spyware that feeds your Internet history, directly to the branch office, who will report any "suspect" internet usage to your local elders, via instant text alerts. Have confidence in the faithful and discreet slave. Your relationship with Jehovah depends on us. We will keep the flock clean."

Imagine the built-in features they could have in a WT Bible reading app...

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

They are turning off the WiFi in the halls they are using.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Atlantis... chime in...

Where's the BOE with the AGM instructions?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit