Who is Xenu and why is he here?

by Xenu 43 Replies latest jw friends

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

It should be pretty obvious from now on that this person is not going to talk about anything.
    All questions to him have begot more questions that have begot more questions and so on and so on...

Maybe if we try hard we can ignore him long enough and maybe he will actualy say something.
    Look at all of the work we have all done to try and get this person to say something. And look how comfortable he looks sitting in his chair. Well, look how comfortable the person in the picture sitting in the chair is.

http://ourworld.cs.com/pwmkwzy/home.html
    http://my.cybersoup.com/wierdchit

• Xenu
    Xenu

Do you expect me to answer questions about ticket and ships?

• seven006
    seven006

X,

At this point nobody expects you to honestly answer any question. Your game has become very obvious.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Xenu:
    "Your questions are not posed in a manner to find out my feelings or understandings about the issues regarding the Jehovahs."
    I don't now what you mean about the manner, but as I have already stated "All of the questions that I posed have a valid basis in finding out what your feelings and understandings are, regarding JW doctrine."
    Hence I must contradict you, since my intention is exactly that.

"Theye are infested with deceptive questions of half truths."
    They are?

"Remove the question that are meant as trickery and magic."
    Since the Elohim condemns magic I think you will find that the questions contain no such thing.

"Questions designed to attempt to discredit me."
    No, rather, as I have already stated "All of the questions that I posed have a valid basis in finding out what your feelings and understandings are, regarding JW doctrine."

"Such questions are not questions of issues or doctrines because they dont exist."
    Does your answer imply that all of the questions that I asked you "are not questions of issues or doctrines because they dont exist"?

How about I make it easier on you by just asking you to answer the questions that you feel comfortable answering?

In all honesty, the only thing that I have learned from your comments on this thread is that you appear "evasive". I hope you don't find that comment offensive, since that is not my aim. I am merely trying to understand "where you are coming from".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit