Who is Xenu and why is he here?

by Xenu 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Xenu
    Xenu

Greetings,

It seems there has been a "stirring of words" since I arrived on this board. There have been a number who have formed various theories as to what my true intent is. However such ones always seem to fail to see the contradictions in their own theories. Such ones wonder why I wont reply to them. Such ones know the reason. They have been informed that I would ignore the posts they make. Why? Only becuase they started to personally attack me and my character. An attack of a belief system I have no problem with. I choose to do as this board says. Discuss things related to the Jehovahs. I will now reply to one issue.

1. Much has been made regarding my posting of a math formula. A formula in which other beliefs place much faith into. How did I come across this formula? Was it through some meditation technique? It
    was found on the Welcome page to my ISP. I thought it would apply to this board as some here have posed the question of life on other planets, and how this would affect the belief system of the Jehovahs.

thank you
    xenu

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

We were wondering when you were going to get around to asking.[8>]

• chasson
    chasson
    technique

Is it not a french's word writting like that ?

Bye

Charles

• Xenu
    Xenu

I have taken courses in the French language.

I will however state my feelings regarding the French. I know this will come back to haunt me later.

It has been predicted that in 25-30 years the nation of France will become a Islamic Nation. There is nothing wrong with this in itself. However, what seems to prevail in France is anti-semitism. The fact that the French people are supporting a right wing fascist for President is certainly a cause for alarm. Let us not forget that this person called the Jewish Holocaust "just a detail in History". We also can not forget the Frances lack of Support to Countries that have had the blessing of the Elohim. Nor can we forget Frances attitude toward those that work for the Elohim.

thank you
    xenu

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

Xenu:

The bottom line of why you're here is because you are trying to recruit people to your religion.

Common tactic of cults:
    Recruit people when they are at their weakest (spiritually, emotionally or financially).

Since this forum has a lot of people who suffered being a JW, you come here to recruit for your new religion.

That is WHY you are here.

Don't deny it, because that is the same game and charade all the cults do: Denying that they are trying to recruit when they are actually doing that.

Who is Xenu?
    I don't know and from what I observed from your posts, I don't F***ing care.

• Xenu
    Xenu
    I don't F***ing care.

Perhaps you do care. Why did you enter this thread? And why have
    you entered it again to read my reply? Believe what you will. I choose
    not to enter into a never ending attack. And by your words to me, I will consider this a personal attack and choose to ignore you. I will no longer reply to your posts. I ask that you do the same to mine.

• chasson
    chasson

Definetely you're troll.

Well to understand why, i must explain to non-french why in your answer:

It has been predicted that in 25-30 years the nation of France will become a Islamic Nation. There is nothing wrong with this in itself.
    Who has said that ? Mister Le Pen, leader of the Front National's party, this party which has sympathy with the fascism.

However, what seems to prevail in France is anti-semitism. The fact that the French people are supporting a right wing fascist for President is certainly a cause for alarm. Let us not forget that this person called the Jewish Holocaust "just a detail in History". We also can not forget the Frances lack of Support to Countries that have had the blessing of the Elohim. Nor can we forget Frances attitude toward those that work for the Elohim.

This time the firing of synagog were not made By Le Pen's followers( I have said "this time" not "all the time") but by pro-palestinian young men.
    What the problem with this election. Well I think that american will understand clearly this is the same problem with the Bush's election.
    Le pen has 17.6 % of voting but in numbers of vote, he has made a little more the same number than in 1995. In fact first, a lot of candidat (16) has disseminate the numbers of voting, second the french's politics has made nothing for the people and a lot of french has voted for other candidate than traditionnal's candidate, third it was a beautiful day this sunday in France, and a lot of people have thinked that the two majors candidat will be in the second stage of voting, very unfortunatelly they were wrong. Now french MUST show to the world that it was a big mistake, i hope that the stupid man called Le Pen will be destroyed by massing voting against him.

I don't know how you can mix in your post some stupid Le Pen's assertion and in the same time criticized France to have let Le Pen make his stupid show on the TV until four days. It is very difficult to understand all the days, his hatred, his economic's aberration (more state's depense than ever, but less tax than ever), stupid things like "french is becoming an islamist's nation" and all..

You can't criticize this stupid Le Pen's ideology and in the same time be agree with it. And for the rest:

. Nor can we forget Frances attitude toward those that work for the Elohim.
    Could you explain this more clearly ?

Bye

Charles

• Xenu
    Xenu
    Definetely you're troll.

This is viewed as a personal attack. I do not wish to engage in a name calling contest. I will ignore your posts. I ask that you do the same to mine.

• chasson
    chasson
    This is viewed as a personal attack. I do not wish to engage in a name calling contest. I will ignore your posts. I ask that you do the same to mine.

Ok, no problem except a condition, if you still use a Le Pen's assertion as a truth, i will be there.

Bye

Charles

• AlanF
    AlanF

Xenu posts this thread with the title "Who is Xenu and why is he here?" In the manner of all cult recruiters, he pretends to answer. Of course, his comments contain not a whisker of an answer to the questions he himself raised. Why is that? Consider: anyone who is dumb enough to think that by someone posing such questions he is giving an answer is a prime candidate for a cult.

The Watchtower Society uses this technique constantly. One reads in some articles in The Watchtower subtitles like, "Is the End Near?" and "Why Is Armageddon So Close?" But the subsection actually contains nothing that answers "Why?" Why not? Because they don't want to actually explain in enough detail that can be challenged. By keeping things vague and fuzzy enough, they convey an impression without having to convey facts to support the impression. And that is the most basic technique that cults use to mislead people.

So, Xenu, let's see you give a straight answer to the questions you posed in the title of this thread:

1. Who are you?

2. Why are you here?

Evasive replies will prove that despite your apparent willingness to answer the questions you've posed, you're insincere, and as Dave claims, are a cult recruiter. They will prove that, while you pretend to be open enough to deal with these questions, in actuality you won't answer.

AlanF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit