You Will Share in the Final Witness ;)

by ISP 11 Replies latest jw friends

• mommy
    mommy

Ther is NO way this could actually have been published! Or was I just so ignorant to the way they brainwashed us?
    Isp are you sure? Or is this your humour?
    wendy

• ISP
    ISP

Hi mommy, the article is as below.

*** w50 1/15 25 Who Will Share in the Final Witness? ***
    18 Too busy to preach? Like some in Jesus' day, do any make excuses that they have a farm, or livestock, or a wife that takes their time and leaves no time for the new world? (Luke 14:17-20) Do they allow thorny entanglements with this world and its cares and riches to choke out gospel-preaching? (Matt. 13:7, 22) Do not most persons find some time for less essential things, such as secular work? shopping for food? reading the newspaper? listening to the radio? visiting friends? relaxing by some form of recreation? and perhaps even sleeping in some Sunday mornings? The last query reminds of the next-too lazy? Proverbs 6:6-11 says (Moff.): "You sluggard, how long will you sleep? When will you rise from your slumber? 'Let me sleep for a little, a little! let me fold my hands for a little, to rest?' yes, and poverty will pounce on you, want will overpower you." But perhaps such ones are too tired to live forever, and prefer to sleep forever, in death, undisturbed by clanging alarm clocks or resurrections!

END of WT!
    ISP-->
    BTW those who did not turn up at Beth-Sarim as expected must have preferred 'to sleep forever, in death, undisturbed by clanging alarm clocks or resurrections! '

Well what other explanation could there be?

ISP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit