Donations aren't coming in from Western Countries: more confirmation

by Julia Orwell 65 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Welcome SyntaxError!

When I was in Bethel, I saw a lot of terrible decisions that were very expensive. Yeah, WT was bringing in lots of money, but much was wasted through mismanagement. That trend continues. And as long as they aren't required to have a public accounting, it won't happen. WT is quick to audit every congregation, circuit, and branch, but NOBODY is allowed to check the books at headquarters.

• Rip
    Rip

Even if what Ms.Orwell states is true, the organization's longevity is a testament to Jehovah's blessing.

No!!see the catholic church or Isalm longevity and do the Math. Longevity, numerical growth or other nonsense is not synonym of God's approval. You will find that JW lag behind in those two areas though. Only LOVE is a prerequisit as Jesus said "not all those who say LORD, LORD to him will enter the Kingdom. Let the WTBTS stop theorizing too much. Christianity is real life, not on bookshelves. Wake up!! You are not a tree!!

• Rip
    Rip

Even if what Ms.Orwell states is true, the organization's longevity is a testament to Jehovah's blessing.

No!!see the catholic church or Isalm longevity and do the Math. Longevity, numerical growth or other nonsense is not synonym of God's approval. You will find that JW lag behind in those two areas though. Only LOVE is a prerequisit as Jesus said "not all those who say LORD, LORD to him will enter the Kingdom. Let the WTBTS stop theorizing too much. Christianity is real life, not on bookshelves. Wake up!! You are not a tree!!

• Rip
    Rip

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

SfPW, I've read your attack on the Catholic church . which your organization love to take cheap shots at, but in reality you both have a lot in common in regards to you both being members of the United Nations, the Wild Beast of Revelation with a Harlot riding on it! rumour has it that the WTS has even rejoined the UN, are you so quick to attack them with such venom now?

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

" First of all, Homage to Catalonia and Down & Out in Paris & London are two of my favorite books. Yes, unlike you and the typical "knowledgeable" JW, I've moved on from 1984 and Animal Farm. As far as your alluding to some distant relation to Orwell, well I'll have you know my pet gecko shares the same DNA as Godzilla. Aren't I special? Evidently! Also,the Catholic Church's success can be likened to the mass(no pun lol) of weeds found in the garden of any old man in the fall. Soon to be pulled by its roots and tossed in the rubbish! Now, kick rocks"

You really have it in for me, don't you? I don't know what I ever did to you. I guess you just don't like me and have nothing rational to say, hence the put-downs of a person you've never met...you must just have a real axe to grind and have picked me randomly.

I read 1984 and Animal Farm a long time ago. I don't know why you assume I haven't the others. Talk about presumtuous.

Road to Wigan Pier and Burmese Days are my faves.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit