Blind Guide Dog.... Erhmmmm

by CloseTheDoor 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• CloseTheDoor
    CloseTheDoor

I saw this on Facebook. I'm nauseous from reading. It's just another example of how some will go so far to make up BS and pawn it off as "truth."

Years ago in another KH I attended, a blind woman visited after being invited by a Witness. She brought with her a blind guide dog but was told to leave the dog tied up to a fence outside. She complied, but never came back again.

This has been told many times so I decided to share with everyone..

In England, one of our blind brothers had a guide dog that would faithfully take him to the meetings each week.

The dog got into the routine of bringing our brother every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday to the Kingdom Hall.

When our brother died, the dog became the property of another blind person, this time a non-Witness.

The dog left the man puzzled.

Every Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays the dog was raring to go and encouraging his owner to leave the house.

So finally, the man followed the dog’s lead, and unknown to him, he was brought to the Kingdom Hall and guided to a chair. The man didn’t know where he was, but he enjoyed the warm reception he got from everyone. He started to study the Bible with the Witnesses.

Not only does this experience show how Jehovah can even use his animal creation to bring someone into the Truth, but… also: If a dog knows where he should be on Tues., Thurs., and Sundays, isn’t it a good example for us and our own meeting attendance ? ?

We now have only TWO DAYS to attend Meetings weekly… Only Two
    https://www.facebook.com/HallsWorldwide/posts/510995652321260

• Prefect
    Prefect

A blind man and his dog walks into a bar and the blind man starts swinging his dog around and the barman says, "What are you doing?" A blind man replies, "Nothing I'm just looking around!

Sorry. I could not resist it.

Prefect

• CloseTheDoor
    CloseTheDoor

Prefect, a blind man once told me that same joke. Very funny.

• Flamingo
    Flamingo

LOL!

Along the same line as "Why do farts smell?"

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

How does a blind parachutist know when he is close to the ground?

The leash on his guide dog goes slack.....

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman
    That story has been making the rounds for as long as I can remember! The city, and country changes now and then. Plus sometimes, in the story it just happened a few months ago. I also read it on a Moirman site not long back! I also heard it from a Baptist minister, that's also my cousin!
  • DwainBowman
    DwainBowman
    Norman!
  • DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

I am ready to throw this Samsung Tab 3 out the window!

Morman

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

So finally, the man followed the dog’s lead

Hello is this the Kingdom Hall?

Image result for terrorist hiding in home

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Jehovah grants dog everlasting life in paradise for directing human to corporation meeting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit