Son of dmouse

by Gromit 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Gromit
    Gromit

Hi! This is my first post. My name Ben Moorhouse and I am the son of dmouse. I'm 14 years old and looking forward to talking with you.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Hi Ben!!!

Welcome to the board. Good to see you! Actually, I have "seen" you, when your dad posted a pic of you two a few weeks ago. You're cute!!

Hope you have fun here and make new friends with the great guys here.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Hey Ben, welcome! I'm an "old guy" in my 50s... not that there's anything wrong with that.

• Scully
    Scully

Hi Benjamin!

Welcome to our little corner of cyberspace. I'm glad your dad is letting you post here.

I have a 16 year old son, he's not too keen on posting here as he hasn't been around JWs since he was 9 years old. He likes playing rugby and soccer and football (the American/Canadian kind). He enjoys baseball and hockey too.

I'll let him know you're here and maybe he'll be interested in talking to you in chat. He is on MSN and likes chatting with all his friends from school that way.

Love, Scully

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Hi Ben, glad you're here. We've heard a little about your situation. This is a great place to talk to people who will leave it up to you to figure out what you believe. And maybe make some real friends in the process.

• TR
    TR

Hi Gromit, and Welcome!

I have a daughter that is your age.

Remember to play nice, folks. We have young eyes and ears on the forum!

TR

UADNA-WA
    Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America- Washington Division

• Preston
    Preston

Hi Ben,

I hope you find at least a measure of support here on the board. My only qualm is that some of the content may be too intense for younger newbies...

• concerned mama
    concerned mama

Hello Ben,
    Welcome to the forum. I have a daughter your age as well. She posted on the forum a couple of times, but got too busy for regular posting. I hope that the people here can give you the help and support you need.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Hi Ben

Welcome to the forum

• LB
    LB

Hi Ben, welcome to the board.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit