TR

Hi gsx,

I live in Spokane. Anywhere near you?

TR

UADNA-WA
    Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America- Washington Division

• julien
    julien

Shouldn't you be THX-1138? not gsx? what gives?

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

Maybe THX was taken? Or George Lucas wulda sued him if he was THX?

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

The gsx is for the car I want but can't afford. 1970 Buick GSX. The 1138 is from the movie THX1138. And the whole username was put together about five years ago after getting frustrated at trying to pick a name that wasn't already taken.
    I actually live in Bremerton, Wa so it is a bit aways from Spokane. I don't recognize the name K. Hayes. I was a regular at the Graham, Wa congregation most of my life, at least until 1990. I did go the Puyallup, Wa kingdom hall for awhile as well. I know some people in the area from the old days but mostly have forgotten names over time. Of course my mom still comes over and has to tell me about her JW adventures in Field Service.

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

Welcome gsx1138

Lots of Washington folks on this board.

Happy posting!

Andee

• Fire Dragon
    Fire Dragon

Welcome GSX!!

I can agree that life has improved since leaving the bOrganization. I am so much happier. Life is good. I am blessed to have found this group so soon after being kicked out. It has helped me move on with my life. Glad to have you aboard!

"...if there is a hell, I'll see you there." (NIN - Downward Spiral)
    I'll be the one providing the fire.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

gsx1138
    Hello and welcome aboard You have a lot of catching up to do.

NameWithheld
    Hey gsx1138 - what does the "gsx1138" stand for? Just curious...

I think it stands for Spanky[8>]

http://ourworld.cs.com/pwmkwzy/home.html

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

Ah that explains the name! I was thinking GSXR as in the motorcycle. At least your mom is still talking to you, I count myself lucky to as my parents talk to me as well. Of course you have to endure some 'upbuilding enouragement' stories re: field service, etc ("I knocked on 40 doors today and talked to 2 people"!! Horray!)

• revdrjohnson
    revdrjohnson

GSX1138 said:

I've been out of the "TRUTH" (haha) for about 12 years and had no idea there were such places like this
    First thanks for clearing up that GSX thing -- I thought it might have been "GAS-X", misspelled

Anyhow, there's LOADS of places for ex-JWs -- though this one is arguably the largest and most diverse group. I am certain you'll find something here to like.

Keep the Faith
    RAY

http://xjw-central.com/

• zanex
    zanex

welcome to the asylum...some here are crazier than others..heh heh...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit