Hi! I'm brand spankin new

by gsx1138 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

I just discovered this place tonight. I've been out of the "TRUTH" (haha) for about 12 years and had no idea there were such places like this. I'm sure that this could have helped me through my 5 year post DF depression. I live in Washington State just for the sake of reference. Don't know what to say as I feel a bit weird even discussing the JW religion. I was raised a JW since I was 5 until I got DF'd at 20. Lots of stuff happened in between but I'm not too confortable discussing all of it. But I can say that I'm happier now than ever before. I've got an awesome wife, a great 10 month old daughter and everything is great. Now I just need to get my Mother onto the wagon and all will be good.

• rmayer32
    rmayer32

Welcome gsx1138!

You will find this forum a wonderful place and as well as the people in it.

-Rick

• Latte
    Latte

gsx1138,

Welcome! This is great place to meet others of similar minds, hope that you stick around to tell us more about yourself.

Latte

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

As Bruce Willis said it:
    "Welcome to the party Pal"!

• termite 35
    termite 35

Hi Spanky;Hope this place helps, even after all these years.Nice to have you here!
    termite x

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome gsx--good to have you aboard- Great to hear your life is happier than when you were in bondage.I am the ole lady on board-was a JW from 1965-1987 -kicked out cos I couldnt say I believed Jesus came invisably in 1914-
    But Jesus did come into my life in 1989-I am happier also
    Have a good day.

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Welcome to the board. You wouldn't happen to know a fellow named K. Hayes, would you?

• Prisca
    Prisca

Hello and welcome. Glad to hear that things have improved for you since you left the Borg.

• MarchOn
    MarchOn

Welcome!!! I have'nt been here long but I will tell you there is alot of comfort in knowing your not alone. Happy postings!!

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

Hey gsx1138 - what does the "gsx1138" stand for? Just curious...

Welcome!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit