Islam's hatred and agenda against black people

by Spartacus 53 Replies latest jw friends

• revdrjohnson
    revdrjohnson

Spartacus said:

Islam sells it's faith to blacks on the basis of white vs black passions, this is why many African Americans become Muslim because the are lied to about Muhummad being an AFRICAN which is a lie!

'Cause when I first left the b'ORG I didn't KNOW where I was gonna go. All I'd ever known for my 23 years of life was the b'ORG. I moved into a boarding house, downtown, and started to explore "The World."

One evening I was approached by a well-dressed young man belonging to the "Nation." And he and I argued back and forth for over an hour. At the end of the day I agreed to visit his Masjid -- and did-- where I heard ANOTHER even BETTER dressed Black man speak on the fact that "The Original Black Man" was an Arabic-speaking Muslim and follower of Allah.

So I understand, Lisa, that Spartacus is not trying to inflame the Black vs White debate with his commentary -- he's trying to make a point that is probably embarassingly difficult for a "NON-person-of-colour" to fully grasp: that the Farakhan-followers (Farakhan being the ideological descendant of Elijah (Poole) Muhammad, moreso than Elijah's own son Warith)are deceiving BLACK FOLK with the myth that our ancestors were Muslims.

Furthermore, that we need not be so enamored with Muhammad and his covey, inasmuch as the Asian-brown skinned Arabs of the Middle Ages saw US with as much contempt as their European counterparts, and are therefore no more our "friends" than they were.

It is also important, in view of the present conflict; lest we believe that this war concerns our allies -- it does NOT!

Keep the Faith
    RAY

http://xjw-central.com/

• Spartacus
    Spartacus

This is a Black African, Nayabingi, who is dissappointed with African American misplaced concern and passion for Arabs. He is reacting to the issue of Slavery currently practiced in Arabia. He is angered because it is his people who are being enslaved yet African Americans seem to be oblivious to whats going on.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Brother Hassan,
    What the brothers are discussing here is not yesterdays event, but these are events that are occuring right now as we speak. Yes we need to deal with the problems facing the black community like you said, but we also have to deal with problems happening in the motherland[Africa]. In my home country of Sudan, the Arabs have taken to murder and genocide of our people(Africans). 2 million of our people are killed by the Arabs and more of my relatives are daying day in and day out, yet you don't hear of the outrage not even in the media. Our women are being raped, the children killed and the men taken into slavery and sold in markets right now.

That is why the brothers such in this forum and others are mad and outraged. Even if we completely solve the problems facing African Americans, the image of the black man whether in America, Europe or anywhere in the World will be tarnished if the Arabs continue to kill and enslave Africans in Sudan, Mauritania, Morocco, Egypt and many Northerm African countries. The image of African Americans will be tarnished if we continue to see pictures of Africans starving on TV.

What amazes me is to see the outcry over IsraelAlgedly massacring 200 Palestinians in Jenin, but no word when 2 million of my people are killed by people who you share your Islamic religion with. It is O.K for them to kill Africans, but when a couple of Palestinians are killed, then all hell brakes loose in the World. This is indeed sickening and shows that the lives of black people in my country of Sudan is not valued. six (6) hours ago the Arab Islamic Government of Sudan raided and completely destroyed 3 villages in Southern Sudan with Helicopter gunships. 6 hours ago man. They burn innocent black men, women and children alive in their houses. From reports I got they killed thousands just today. Tell me Hassan where is the justice. I am a fighter, and I have fought the arabs on many occasions. Instead of them confronting us who carry guns, they go and raid our defenseless villagers. I have 6 gunshot wounds in my body in battle, and the soil of my land is soiled with my blood. Even though I am here in the west, I still go back from time to time to lend support to our brave fighter who will not bow to no man but God. I have brothers and relatives who fought the arabs and died in war like men. We don't have nobody supporting us but so far we have put up considereable resistance. The government of Sudan is supported by the whole Arab World. In 1999 they drop chemical weapons on our villages. Where was the outcry Hassan. Even the UN kept quite.

I believe the people of Southern Sudan and the Nuba mountains are the bravest Africans to ever walk this earth. We have fought the Arabs since the 15th century and still we are strong. The majority of our people(92%) kept their original African names and religion or most are christians. Those who convert to Islam(5%) did so because they want to. This despite the fact that of all the black people in Africa, we in Sudan are the first to encounter the Arabs. Sudan is the gateway to Arabia and it is because of our resistance since the 15th century that Islam did not spread into Southern Africa. We are the only resistance that is why they want to eliminate us.

Those brothers in West Africa gave up the fight when the Arabs came yielding sword and forcing people to convert, but we fought them. My Ancestors build the pyramids and our people used to live in what was Egypt, but through the years and mainy countless wars we were pusehd slowly Southwards and ended up in what is Southern Sudan.

Because the PLO is also assisting the Arab government in Sudan, for instance they unsuccesfully send several PLO commandos to assasinate our leaders residing in Kenya and Europe, several Southern Sudanese went to Washington last Tuesday during the Israeli rally to show their Solidarity with the Israelis. They were the center of attention since they were the only blacks in a sea of white people. The media was focused on them and two of them were interviewed by BET TV news that aired last Tuesday at 11: oo pm Tuesday night.

Nayabingi

• singsongboi
    singsongboi

nothing to do with the topic, but!!!!

most "whites" (and i guess we are talking caucasians) arn't really white either,

as a vietnamese friend says, when you get their clothes of them, you can see its sort of a sickly looking "pinkish-grey">

YUKS!!!!

• Spartacus
    Spartacus

More from Nayabingi.....
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    We met Jesse Jackson and told him about our probelm, because we figured that since he was a leading public voice in American politics, he can easily make our case known. We were disaapointed when Jesse Jackson promised do something 6 years ago and so far nothing. When we called his office, the man would not answer and decline to meet with our people. The reason we found out was he was afraid to go against the Arab lobby and Farrakhan. The same thing happened with Oprah, she flatly refused to put us on her TV show and wants nothing to do with Southerners and people of the Nuba mountains.

And then there was Farrkhan. Well, Farrakhan Came to us. We told him everything. He promised to do something allright. As soon as Farrakhan came back to America, he blasted us. According to a recorded speech he gave, Farrakhan said and I quote, "the war in Sudan is brought about by a bunch of rebels who are supported by zionist forces to distablize a molslem and Arab country. The people in the South are not like us, but they are BLACK, BLACK. The word BLACK BLACK repeated 11 times while he was pointing at his skin". I'm sorry to say this, but to me this sounds like racism to me. I kept asking myself how can someone who is black discriminate against another. It is like a white blond discriminating against a brunette, although I don't know if such a thing exists. Usually we hate to fight against fellow blacks, but our number one enemies in the west is the NATION OF ISLAM. We have gone into heated arguments and debates with them so many times. Once they tried to get violent with us in Pennsylvannia, not knowing that we are the most violent of all people. You get one of us, we go out and get 10 of you. Surely you don't want to mess with us.

As far as the TBWT is concerned, well I am not too happy with them either. Last year some members of our community submitted an article to them. They put it up in the commentary section, and the next evening the article disappeared, because the NOI complained. Since them they are hesitant to put us on.

I am sorry to say this, but the truth must be said even if it hurts. If the people oppressing us were WHITES, I am telling you, all hell would have broken out in America and Jackson, Farrakhan would be flooded with articles crying foul. It seems to me that black folks in the rest of Africa and America are truly scared of Arabs. For how can we Black people in Africa and America ask for reparations from whites but nobody askes for reparations from the arabs. Between 30-40 million Africans were taken to Arabia, and almost all died due to the harsh conditions they were subjugated to, for e.g, they were forced to work in the salt mines of Iraq where the slat eats your skin slowly but thoroughly until you die. Everytime I see blacks howling for reparations, I boil with anger because nobody is making the arabs pay for the 30-40 million they took as slaves. Don't get me wrong, I am for reparation, but we must make the arabs pay too. We are the only people speaking out about reparations from Arabs. Last year we wanted to send a delegation to SOUTH AFRICA during the WCAR conference but we lacked the funds. Even if we made it, I doubt they would have put us on because we would have embarassed the arabs, who most blacks fear like they are some kind of god or something.

Through the years we have learned a valuable lesson, not to depend on any one, not even people who look like us.. To tell you the truth, the Jews here in America are the ones helping us the most although some may say they have their motives, but who cares.

• Spartacus
    Spartacus

Thank you revdrjohnson, very well said.

Since 9/11 I have been checking out Islam and I must say I am very dissapointed. No wonder most of the hot spots in the world envolves Muslims. The faith is intolerant of other beliefs and faiths. It is based on a man who was as primal as any man, who enslaved people and married females as young as 9 years old.

It is a faith that greatly limits one freedom especailly women.

Much like JW's as I was one for 18 years an elder for 9 of those years.

The beliefs of Muslims runs against very important morals and issues I think are essential for freedom and human rights.

Slavery is supported in the Koran and greatly practice by it's main and most important figure Muhammud, it's no wonder it's still practiced by Muslims today.

• amccullough
    amccullough

If Spartacus' post disagrees with you because of the term "white" you can take comfort that the dictionary definition reads "belonging or relating to a people with naturally pale skin, especially one of European ancestry" which would cover just about any nationality with pale skin, emphasizing his original point that Mohammed was not black.

Interesting post by the way.

• Spartacus
    Spartacus

Below my friends is why Islam must change because these beliefs will not co-exist with modern society. I really don't understand why these facts are not widely known. Islam is GROWING only because many of us are ignorant of the true beliefs of Muhummad. I truly believe the world will continue to have serious conflicts and problems such as 9/11 and Afghanistan as long as Islam hold on to the intolerant and backward beliefs shown below. You women really take it on the chin. Immigrants move into your nieborhoods with these beliefs, you must be able to refute the propaganda they use to soften the backward intolerance of Islam.

Here are a few examples of the teachings of Islam:

Men are superior to women. (Surah 2:22
    Women have half the rights of men:
    In court witness. (Surah 2:282)
    In inheritance. (Surah 4:11)
    A man may beat his wife. (Surah 4:34)
    A man may marry up to four wives at the same time (Surah 4:3)
    Muslims must fight until their opponents submit to Islam. (Surah 9:29)
    A Muslim must not take a Jew or a Christian for a friend.(Surah 5:51)
    A Muslim apostate must be killed.(Surah 9:12)
    Stealing is punished by the amputation of the hands. (Surah 5:3
    Adultery is punished by public flogging. (Surah 24:2)
    No separation between Church and State. (Surah 2:193)
    No opposition party allowed. (Surah 4:59)

• LDH
    LDH

OK. Ignoring Singsongboi's overtly racist remark......

term "white" you can take comfort that the dictionary definition reads "belonging or relating to a people with naturally pale skin, especially one of European ancestry"
    OK then, I guess it was *ME* who invented the term SAND NIGGERS when referring to Arabs. [8>] My bad. Arabs are really WHITE people with a light suntan. [8>]

http://google.yahoo.com/bin/query?p=%22sand+niggers%22&hc=0&hs=0

Since 9/11 I have been checking out Islam and I must say I am very dissapointed. No wonder most of the hot spots in the world envolves Muslims. The faith is intolerant of other beliefs and faiths. It is based on a man who was as primal as any man, who enslaved people and married females as young as 9 years old.
    If you think I am defending Islam here, you couldn't be further from the truth. FYI my cousin (former best friend) has been married to a Sudanese man for several years now. BELIEVE me, I understand what is happening in Sudan (Moslem vs. Christian Arab vs African) and ALSO think it's a joke that it gets virtually NO news coverage. FOR YEARS I've gotten the running commentary about what is happening there; as recently as when the whole family vacationed there in the fall of 2001.

It would have been more correct for the article to have been written from the following viewpoint--today's light skinned blacks are just following the tradition of Islam when they look down on their darker skinned brothers. THAT would've been an objective statement (which noone here seems to understand the difference between objective and subjective except for FRED and that is some scary shit.)

I stand by my statement, and being well traveled in the Mediterranean, I can tell you, whitey don't live there. The article at first referred to Muhammed as an Asian-Arab which is more correct than calling Muhammed WHITE.

Unless y'all white people want to claim Osama bin Laden and his crew as 'fellow whites.' I didn't think so.

The issue of reparations from Arabs? Yeah right. The only Arabs that have money are those that own land. They sell the oil pumped from the wells. If you aren't lucky enough to own land where oil has been struck, you live in terrible poverty. So I suppose this guy is willing to take Moustafa's camel and his tent--cause that's all the average Arab has.

Think about it: If the average Muslim were RICH, would they be interested in toppling the world economy? NO. They'd be like most of us are, fat and lazy. THE ONLY reason Osama's message found an audience is because the average Muslim is UNEDUCATED, ill-informed, and in poverty. That doesn't sound like a recipe for reparations if you ask me.

Don't take my word for it--Economist magazine did a write up about the Economy of Turkey. An Islamic state located on the edge of Europe.

http://www.geocities.com/discover_turkey/Balance.htm

Exactly who do you think they will be getting reparations from? As a matter of history, reparations are paid by a government. Most of the Islamic governments don't have a pot to piss in or a window to heave it out.

So, while I'm no lover of Islam (far from it), I stand by *MY* viewpoint on the article's racist slant.

Lisa

• Spartacus
    Spartacus

OK, cool Lisa, but again that is not the point of the Article to flame hate between blacks and whites, look at it from a disgruntled African American view, a potential candidate to convert to Islam. The Article was written for their benefit.

The quote that bothers you is not from the Author of the Article but from an Ancient eye-witness of Muhammad. I see no problem with the article at all.

Peace and look forward to chatting with you LDH, Spartacus :D

• LDH
    LDH

whoops.

look at the EYEWITNESS ACCOUNT about Muhummad, again many Eastern Muslim Europeans look as white as snow, there is no denying that, no passing as white but white as white can be.
    Yes, with their thick Uni-brow and ski-slope nose, you're right. They look just like Tony Blair,

Eyewitness accounts have been debunked in MANY court cases. They are only as credible as the Eyewitness himself. Other eyewitness accounts of our day called the Japanese "Yellows". Or the First Nations "Redskins."

Many accounts of slavery here in the US show that children of mixed race (as those who were fathered by white slave owners and black slaves) may deceive the eye when it comes to their genetic heritage.

And Lord, if any product of such a union was lucky enough to 'pass'-- they milked it. (rightly so, I guess)

A professor at Cornell University (can't remember his name-will look) has served as expert witness in many cases where the person who is presumed to have committed the crime was wrongfully identified.

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/us/DailyNews/eyewitness_testimony.html

“Eyewitness testimony is the worst evidence you could possibly have, but at trial it’s the strongest evidence you could possibly present,” says David Odom, who represents a man who spent 15 years behind bars because of mistaken eyewitness testimony. “It’s extremely powerful testimony.”
    For all we know, said eyewitness was trying to curry favor by identifying Muhammed as a white guy.

Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit