Which site can I find a JW brother that matches me so I can marry only in the Lord?

by asiandiana00 23 Replies latest social relationships

• asiandiana00
    asiandiana00
    I am 30 and i am hoping to meet the brother who I will love me for me and would want to marry me. I want to marry only in the Lord but as the balance of brothers and sisters are not even and I am getting older as time goes by, Im kinda a little panicky now. ;(
  • Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri
    Many of the comments you will hear on this site will be discouraging. Why do you want to remain a JW? You should try to free yourself, not get yourself in deeper. etc, etc. Many comments will give helpful advice. Stay focused. Your old enough to know what you want.
  • SoCal101
  • dozy
    dozy

Hmmm - you do realise that this is mainly an ex-JW site ( albeit there are many existing JWs here as well. )

Maybe try www.jwmatch.com A sister from my old congregation found someone there & they are now happily married ( as far as I know). But as you'll see , sisters vastly outnumber brothers there as well.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    I hate to say it but your 30 and in the JW world that's way to old since most JW's get married before their 20 at least in north America. If you live in this area you should consider opening up your options to Christians of other sects not just only JW's . You also may find better people and a better match by looking out side JW's.
  • John Aquila
    John Aquila

I want to marry only in the Lord

That can mean different things to different people

Did Esther marry in the lord? King Ahasue′rus Persian

Did King David marry in the lord? Bathsheba (Married to another man)

Did Moses marry in the lord? Zipporah Midian

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I am 30 and i am hoping to meet the brother who I will love me for me and would want to marry me. I want to marry only in the Lord but as the balance of brothers and sisters are not even and I am getting older as time goes by, Im kinda a little panicky now. ;(....asiandiana00

...............Image result for wanted woman with boat and motor

• freddo
    freddo

Play gently people - we were there once.

Now asiandiana I hate to say this but if you prove to yourself whether you are following the truth first - as in the real honest to God truth as opposed to the "truth" of the ever changing direction of the leaders of Jehovah's Witnesses - then that would possibly open your horizons to new possibilities.

• freddo
    freddo

Me here again ...

Of course if you are really intent on staying in then move to a high ratio of males to females. Alaska? Only half-joking.

• Witness My Fury

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit