Has anyone done the math on how many ex jw's ?

by LyinEyes 13 Replies latest jw friends

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

someone did some calculations on total jws that have left and came up with a number somewhere over 4 millions. I think they used the numbers provided by the year book going back to 1950. i agree that the ones that leave are the thinkers and the ones that stay are not or forced to stay.

drones - to the eastern front - schnell

• prologos
    prologos

berry gerry: does headquarters plan an offensive in stalingrad? or kursk? you give us hope that the inevitable end, berlin is coming.

like we said in berlin, enjoy the war, the peace is going to be terrible.

so for every 2 witnesses now there is one that left?

in 1945 there was none left on either front.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

i agree that the ones that leave are the thinkers and the ones that stay are not or forced to stay.

That's a very self-flattering view to take. Since most JWs are DFed for immorality, I'd say that most who leave are not so much thinkers but rather the exact opposite.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Apog said : "most are DF'd for immorality".

How do you know ? the WT does not publish a breakdown of reasons why people are DF'd, they just spread the rumour themselves that it is as you say.

There are a good number of leavers that are not DA'd or DF'd of course.

Whatever the actual figure is, these people are all ones who have tried the religion, lived it for a good while, and then found it wanting.

The figures should be a cause of alarm for the WT nowadays, where recruiting new suckers is at an all time low from the areas of the world where donations would be most forthcoming.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit