Terminology changes in the new Bible

by Bonnie_Clyde 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

“This (overlapping) generation will by no means pass away." - Matthew 24:34

“And (new) scrolls were opened." - Rev. 20:12

“For the holy spirit and we (the governing body in Jerusalem and later the Watchtower) have favored adding no further burden to you, except these necessary things, to keep abstaining from….blood (except fractions)” Acts 15:28,29.

“Not forsaking the gathering of ourselves together (at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses)" – Hebrews 10:25

I can’t find any scriptures where they can insert “organization” or “channel of communication.”

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I can’t find any scriptures where they can insert “organization” or “channel of communication.”

Thats not a Problem..

We Can Slap It In Anywhere!..

......................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

This sounds like apostate improperganda to me.

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

I completely forgot the most important ones:

"But if ever that (hypothetical) evil slave should say in his heart..." - Matthew 24:48

"Who really is the (hypothetical) faithful and discreet slave whom his master appointed over all his domestics (in 1919)....He will appoint him over all his belongings (at the start of the Great Tribulation)" - Matthew 24:45,47.

• piztjw
    piztjw

Hypothetical is a good term. The "evil" slave is only hypothetical because the GB says they will never be evil. But of course the faithful slave is real because they declare it to be so. And just in case you aren't confused enough with that doublespeak there is the "fact" that one can be present without really being present, and arriving can mean you are already here. Clear as mud?

• Faithful Witness
    Faithful Witness

@ Bonnie: is this a joke?

• steve2
    steve2

piztjw - excellent point - it's either hypothetical or real...when it suits.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

@ Bonnie: is this a joke?.....Faithful Witness

The Clowns like the..

New WBT$ Bible!!..

http://jwsurvey.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/anthony-morris-gilead-gradu.jpg

.........................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

And only part of Jesus' parable have more than one fulfillment. The ones that support the GB's hierarchy.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Announced from the platform: "Brother Russell and Brother Rutherford are no longer serving as elders in the congregation as per the new light that conveniently just flashed up."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit