Annual Meeting Question

by grumblecakes 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Splash
    Splash

The dog publisher does chihuahua (two hour)!

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

Thx responders from the UK! I wonder if it will be with tickets in the US too...

Anybody know?

• bnybyt
    bnybyt

Here in the North East there's two sites I know of where tickets aren't required.

Natick, MA and Springfield, MA.

The Natick assembly hall is in Bacon St. and has scheduled meetings for both the Saturday and Sunday sessions.

If you show up dressed for it, bring a songbook and old Bible I don't think anyone will be saying anything to you.

If you go, why not bring along a voice recording device you can discreetly carry in your pocket or purse?

• cult classic
    cult classic

It's usually not difficult to sneak into a JW meeting. Even if it is by invite only. No matter how special the meeting is, it's still stupid.

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

In our area I guess there are 2...Saturday and Sunday. So are these pre-recorded? Video or Audio?

• prologos
    prologos

wtbilly 11 , right! it is harvest time, rake in the cash, and it was the time the US car maunfacturers

to paraded out their new (next year) models,

bigger fins,

more chrome but

the same basic under pinnings.

it took a push from abroad to bring in real quality change.

wt analogies?

PS: a yawn among families here. parents finding excuses not to go in order to mind the kids at home.

• SyntaxError1974
    SyntaxError1974

In california, usa... No tickets required. Even minor unbaptised children are invited.

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

Ok well i freaking went to meeting today...i asked an elder if tickets were required and he said no and was startled that i asked.

In fact, they dropped an open invitation for all in attendance from stage when they were concluding the meeting so i guess you dont even have to be a baptized witness.

"All are stronglyencouraged to attend."

• Calebs Airplane
  • Calebs Airplane

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit