Questions to ask the Dub at your door

by ozziepost 33 Replies latest jw friends

• SexKitten
    SexKitten

Stephanus is really good at this he's always having some kind of hair pulling, bag snatching descusion with JW's at the door. One really classic occ. was a few years back. He said some-thing to this JW that sent him (the dud) running. We had to go looking for him to see if he wanted his son back!
    You'll have to ask Stephanus what it was, as I can't seem to remember.

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

I do not open a closed door that I closed on them years ago..I DO NOT CARE WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY ABOUT ANYTHING !!!! as far as they are concerned regarding us there are not enough I'M sorries to make up for what has been done to us -- a waste of time on both sides of The door ! I hope I make myself clear and understandable !!!

• Valis
    Valis

hmmm....

Do you really think you get to live forever?

Where were you in 1975?

What would you do if you were shunned by your own family?

Ever read COC?

Ever visit jehovahs-witness.com?

On the nastier side...

Did Jesus have sex with Mary Magdalene?

Know any cute sisters?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• jerome
    jerome

I go straight for the big ones, I dont play around.

I ask a series of questions staritng off from the inital qestions or there abouts. They come around here really really often compared to the times I heard that they come around in other places.

So these are the big ones that the JWs have no real anwser for.

1) What do you think of the United Nations?
    [ I guess you know wher that leads ]
    2) What is a false prophet?
    [ This is just to let them know that I know whats going on]3) I hear you say that Jeruslem was destroyed in 607, can I verify this from an independant source?
    [ No explanitaion required ]4) What is shunning?[ This was mentioned before by a previous poster. I make it a point that when they lie to me about this particular topic, I look them ded straight in their eyes so as to let them know that i'm on to them ]
    5) This one might amaze you but I realize that some of them have problems keeping a straight face or looking me in the eye when they lie about the anwser to this question.
    Are you happy?
    [ Simple but it works! ]6) Why are you leaving so soon?
    [ If you cant take the heat step out of the kitchen. Like a previous poster stated, if anyone asks a question that is intended to trip them up, the witness is supposed to excuse themselves. I make shure that when they first come that I ask them how long they will be staying. So that when they tell me as long as I want them to stay, I can remind them when they try to make a get away. ][/blue]

I just keep in mind the fact that I cannot change any individual Witness in just a few minutes and that when they realize that I know a little more than the average house holder. When they findout this that they will shut off their mind to me. So my job is to spread information from credible reliable sources while their mind is still open.

The UN/NGO is the biggest to me because I have news paper articles to back it up. And I have some of their own articles to show them that watchtower has been supporting the UN. This seems to work the best.

jerome

The Bible is a two edged sword wield it for evil and it you may get hurt.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit