My Husband Died One Year Ago Today

by Dutchie 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Prisca
    Prisca

((((((Dutchie)))))))))

I didn't realise your husband's death had been so recent. As Beck said, you are such a happy, positive person, I didn't realise you had experienced such sadness.

My hugs and thoughts are with you today.

• outcast
    outcast

Another thing I have learned about Germans, they are very loyal.

Maybe that is why your husband stayed a witness?

What was his opinion about the Organizationafter you stopped believing?

{{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

• Kep
    Kep

(((((Dutchie)))))
    My deepest thoughts are with you at this time.
    Memories are wonderful.

Kep

• patio34
    patio34

Hi Dutchie,

I'm glad you shared your sorrow with us. I hope it's true that sorrow shared is halved and pleasure shared is doubled. It's good to reach out for solace. (((((Dutchie))))))

Pat

• TR
    TR

Hi Dutchie,

I'm glad for you and for all of us that we have a place like this to share our happiness as well as our sorrows.

TR

UADNA-WA
    Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America- Washington Division

• Angharad
    Angharad

Sorry ((((Dutchie))))

• david_10
    david_10

Sometimes I think we forget that behind the posts, there are real people with hardships and joys, struggles and triumphs. Dutchie, you have reminded us of that. I'm so sorry for your loss-----think of him often, and enjoy your life and your children. Thank you for sharing.

David

• rmayer32
    rmayer32

I'm very sorry for your loss, I couldn't imagine how you feel. I hope you have brighter days and that your husbands memory helps add to them

• dmouse
    dmouse

Oh!
    ((((((((((Dutchie)))))))))))))

Here is a picture I took of a flower in my garden, for you:

• think41self
    think41self

((((Dutchie))))

My deepest sympathies. I cannot imagine the pain of losing your soul mate. Some would say be happy that you had him for the time you did...some have to go through life just imagining what it must be like to find the love of your life. You not only met him, but married him and had beautiful children with him. May you find comfort and happiness in seeing him in their eyes.

think41self

This side of Eden, whether we realize it or not, we feel the stain on our souls, and at every opportunity, we try to scrub it away with steel-wool guilt.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit