The Elders have been demoted to Dukes

by Quarterback 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

According to the November WT study article, there a study lesson about 7 Shepherds, and 8 Dukes. The interesting thing is par 17. It instructs the Elders to not question the instrutions they receive during an Modern day Asyrian attack. Maybe some Kool Aid is coming

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Its a weird article, to be sure. I skimmed through it but didn't waste too much brain power trying to decipher wtf they are trying to convey.

By kool aid, are you actually thinking a Jim Jones kind of event? I've posted on other threads that they are just too big of an entity to do something like that.

They just want YES MEN in the congos. No thinking required, just do as we say. How else do they get men to "CALL LEGAL" before calling the police when a child is molested right under their nose? Only through repeated conditioning. That is what this is.

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

Thats quite fitting, elders are now Dukies. I like that, the congregation turds (dukies)

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Oh oh......

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Well, they're setting their members up for some reason. You'd think more of them would get a little concerned about these things, the GB setting themselves up as rulers, giving the elders a little ego boost and then saying, "obey, no matter what. Don't question, don't think, just obey."

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It instructs the Elders to not question the instrutions they receive during an Modern day Asyrian attack.

No WBT$ GB Rock Star Popes were Harmed..

While JW Duke Elders were Ordered to do Stupid WBT $ Sh*t..

........................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

Duke ? Definition:

A Duke (male) or Duchess (female) can either be a monarch ruling

over a Duchy or a member of the Nobility, historically of highest rank

below the Monarch. The title comes from French duc, itself from the

Latindux, 'leader', a term used in Republican Rome to refer to a

military commander without an official rank (particularly one of

Germanic or Celtic origin), and later coming to mean

the leading military commander of a province.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

The 'Dukes' (elders) are basically "shop floor managers" who are being primed and conditioned like trained circus animals to be ready to accept and implement any and all instructions (especially new ones) handed to them from on 'high', whether that is from C.O., D,O., Branch Office, or HQ.

And I don't believe they will have to wait until "Assyria's" attack either - the Org is is getting prepared to come down hard, sooner rather later!

What kind of "instructions"?

Disfellowship anyone who looks at "apostate" websites and/or discusses such things with others in the congregation.

Be prepared to sell off your KH and merge with nearby congregations when attendances decrease/donations dry up significantly.

After next week's Annual Meeting, there may be some "between the lines" warnings for the R&F.

• gingerbread
    gingerbread

The men on the Governing Body are 'elders' as well.

I don't think the reference to 'Eight Dukes' is a coincidence...

ginger

• minimus
    minimus

So what exactly did the article say?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit