South Park does a whole skit on jeHovahs Witnesses

by Praise YaHuWaH 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Praise YaHuWaH
    Praise YaHuWaH

Watchin the season premier of South Park, something I don't normally do but just happened to catch and glad I did. They totally had two JW women go to one of the characters "butters" house and gave him a magazine about some sort of destruction scene that was on the cover representing armageddon. Yet again showing that the ancient pagen name of Hovah they worship really does live up to the name defined as Ruin according to Strongs 1943. Wife and I laughed our butts off... Even the world knows how the "WBTSociety" is so fear focused on destruction rather than the real love that our Savior said should be our true walk and focus...

• fresh prince of ohio
    fresh prince of ohio

Yeah saw that. Was pretty funny, but, the writers apparently didn't do much research as the tract that the JW woman hands to Butters has HELL IS WAITING printed on the back.

• Praise YaHuWaH
    Praise YaHuWaH

Yeah saw that too, but you know thats because there is little different between the traditional catholic and other christian religions or the JDubs that teach a god of fear rather than a Savior of Love. Makes sense right?

• Praise YaHuWaH
    Praise YaHuWaH

AND THEY TALKED ABOUT SEX WITH YOUNG BOYS!!! It referenced the DMV because the DMV was part of the skit... Probably did the skit because one of the writers went to the dmv and saw the JDubs there with there card table of trewf.

lol

• latinthunder
    latinthunder
    Yeah saw that. Was pretty funny, but, the writers apparently didn't do much research as the tract that the JW woman hands to Butters has HELL IS WAITING printed on the back.

JW's DO believe all non JW's are going to hell (lake of fire and sulphur). They just describe hell as eternal nonexistence.

• Praise YaHuWaH
    Praise YaHuWaH

Thats exactly right, they just package it a bit differently... fear is fear...

The culture of fear and abuse is wayyyyyyy deeper than anyone wants to admit. My mother used to abuse me so badly. I remember one incident where we used to have these hardbound volumes that held all your watchtowers or awakes for that year with these little metal rods that you slipped into the magazines to bind them together. Somehow I was missing a watchtower, I was forced to look for it all day and was not allowed to eat until I found it.... Thatll teach me... all at the rip old age of 8 or 9...

disgusting sadness for all those so brainfaded...

• fresh prince of ohio
    fresh prince of ohio

They should have put "you're gonna die at armageddon if you don't join us!" across the back and have the JW woman say something about how armageddon is coming and god's gonna destroy everyone except JWs.

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Where can I see this??? FINALLY!! They have done one on Mormons, Scientologists, and I was like, where are the JW's???

• laverite
    laverite

Oh I want to see that. Loved their LDS episode. :)

• Praise YaHuWaH
    Praise YaHuWaH

I believe this is the full episode: http://tinyurl.com/southpark-s17e1

Also you can search the title of this episode in youtube: Let Go, Let Gov

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit