Hello and Goodbye

by south 18 Replies latest jw friends

• south
    south

I've been to visit your site several times. I thought it was for witnesses. I found something I wasn't necessarily looking for though. My ex-wife. She shouldn't have used her real name and photo plus, she tells where she lives and left her e-mail, how nice.

You guys should spend your time trying to do something more productive than helping people who have left the fold find more looser friends. I have never seen such a group of whiners. Everyone is complaining about how hard it is since they left the truth, well go back.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Hi South and welcome,

In agree with you, there are a lot of whiners here, sometimes we just need a place to come and whine. Not all of it is as serious as it looks.

Please stick around, you are welcome to come and have a whine with us anytime.

Bad luck about the ex-wife! Whats the chances of that happening??

Good luck to you!

The Pope

• borgfree
    borgfree

South,

I don't see very many, of the approximately 5000 members, complaining about how bad they have it SINCE they left the WT. I think mostly we complain about how much of our lives we wasted in a God dishonoring, lying, deceptive CULT.

Borgfree

"You can complain because roses have thorns, or you can rejoice because thorns have roses." -Ziggy
  • Satanus
    Satanus

Hello, south. The wt trains people to be losers. We are unlearning the loser habit. Have a good loser life. Goodbye, south.

SS

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

OHMYGAWD...nah...it couldn't be!??

I'm convinced you're not my ex...he hates the internet...why? Because apostates use the internet...go figure.

You're an idiot! Now we know why your ex wife IS your EX wife! Power to her!

Everyone is complaining about how hard it is since they left the truth, well go back.
    You haven't been reading properly...no one is complaining about how hard it is since they left....quite the opposite. But your borg mentality is affecting your vision...open your eyes...read the text properly. Check out Refiners Fire's thread entitled EXJW Down and Out...and you will see testimonies of exjw's who claim to be better off since leaving.

Beck

ps..if you are my ex...up yours!

• tdogg
    tdogg

You know what? You are right. I am going back to meetings this week just because what you said really struck a chord with me. Kind loving brothers like you are just what I am missing in my life. Thankyou so very much, you can count your time now if you would like.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

welcome south.

OMG, Beck_Melbourne you are too funny. Go girl.

tdogg, lol, have fun at the meetings ;-)

j2bf

• noidea
    noidea

<~~~~~~~~wonders which husband # this could be???
    BTW..did you send me my alimony check this week??

• new boy
    new boy

"I've been to visit your site several times." "Doctor It hurts when I do that"!-------------"well don't do that!"

You'll be back, you can't wait to find out what the truth really is.

Your X wife did.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Let's see, I'm male, you're male. NOPE! I can't be your exwife. But, exJW I am. I didn't waste as much of my life with them as many others did, but what I did waste is gone forever and I cannot get it back.

Why not introduce us to your exwife? Maybe we can help her keep improving her life.

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit