Kirk Cameron Unstoppable tonight at theaters , live from Liberty University

by Violia 27 Replies latest social entertainment

• Violia
    Violia

thanks to xjws for the heads up, not everything is on wiki,

just like the JWS, won't find most of the crap about them on wiki .

I wasn't planning on investing any more than the price of movie ticket or perhaps the DVD that will obviously come after this. That was the extent of my involvement.

• Violia
    Violia

My hubby and I recently heard Joyce Meyers speak ( on tv) and she is very interesting. She kept our attention and we both felt a lift in spirits after listening to her. I checked her on wiki and it appears she was one of the 4 religions being audited by IRS . It turns out she made it. They have a enormous home.

Still it does not invalidate what she said. again, take what you need, leave the rest.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

I actually would like to see it based on that preview. He claims to have put his faith through a meat grinder and came out stronger. It will be interesting to see how honest that claim turns out to be.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

I'm sorry if I burst your bubble. I just can't imagine why anyone would choose to encourage scam artists that want to fleece you. That is the nature of their talent, being appealing, saying things that sound reasonable. We have already done this. We should probably learn from our experience.

• Violia
    Violia

Yes Lost, I agree.

I do not fear anything he would say or pamphlets he might hand out. I could never do this before but after leaving jws I feel a lot of freeness and realize no one can con me into following a man anymore. If you are a believer, follow God, not man.

so, yeah, I want to hear what he has to say. Who is it going to hurt? If he uplifts the spirits of people who are sad- has he committed a crime? I'm not joining anything but I might listen on TV.

• Perry
    Perry

'll be looking for it... thanks for the tip

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

"I came out the other end of this meatgrinder with my faith stronger than ever...."

Excuse me - what 'meatgrinder' did he go through? Show biz?

Kirk Cameron has just found another way to make money off of show business. Slick. He's exploiting his 'celebrity' and people's vulnerability and gullibility to make a buck.

Sorry, but this kind of religious crap gives me a pain.

• mindnumbed
    mindnumbed

I went to a RUSH concert a couple of years ago, finally got that one off the bucket list.

I felt a lift in spirit after listening to them.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

It doesn't hurt to listen to something, but for how many times have well known evangelists have turned out to be frauds, living a lavish lifestyle , cooking the books, or having secret affairs? It seems people like to gravitate towards charismatic leaders who are really just good hucksters, why would you fall for that? I was stupid once by falling for the third grade logic of the dubs, and believing in a lie, I won't do that again.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

He's a Bible thumping fanatic who seriously believes in a literal burning hellfire!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit